Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help on something i'm unfamiliar with.

Need help on something i'm unfamiliar with.

Any tactics on my situation? 3 more games i'm in 2nd place, tied on everything except he score more goals. My last 3 games are tougher than his so I assume he will score more....Only if they count on Head to head...I rarely play hard attacking but does it actually pay off?

not realy. it's the combination of formation-tactics. i normaly play 4-4-2 hard attacking and i score normally 3 goals/game. i have played a few times 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 normal because the other team's formation required it and i scored 7-8 goals
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    not realy. it's the combination of formation-tactics. i normaly play 4-4-2 hard attacking and i score normally 3 goals/game. i have played a few times 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 normal because the other team's formation required it and i scored 7-8 goals
    Yah thought so...how can I take this...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Yah thought so...how can I take this...hmmm
    play as you normaly do to win the game. there is not a formation that can gurantee to win with many goals. i have played 3-4-3, 3-3w-1-3, 3-2n-2w-3 etc which are very attacking formations and with hard attacking mentality and not only i haven't scored but no chances created either. i play hard attacking when the other team is inferior but i can't say that i score always more.
    Last edited by gkassimis; 03-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

try the normal 4-4-2 ftw
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I think I might go

ST ST ST
    AMRL AMR

MC MC

DC DC DC

I see alot of scout teams play this and they score alot....

I think I might go

ST ST ST
    AMRL AMR

MC MC

DC DC DC

I see alot of scout teams play this and they score alot....
    i played it a couple days ago when i was 2 behind and i ended 5 behind
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Just go with what suits your team best (with the positions and quality you have available).

The personal best for my team is 4-5-1V, with attacking and down the flanks tactics ...hasn't served me wrong so far and I score plenty of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Just go with what suits your team best (with the positions and quality you have available).

The personal best for my team is 4-5-1V, with attacking and down the flanks tactics ...hasn't served me wrong so far and I score plenty of goals.
    Yah but I don't play flanks plus I play 2 ST...This game is weird, sometimes I don't try and my team go nuts, when you push for results you choke.

Any tactics on my situation? 3 more games i'm in 2nd place, tied on everything except he score more goals. My last 3 games are tougher than his so I assume he will score more....Only if they count on Head to head...I rarely play hard attacking but does it actually pay off?
    If you are to push for more goals you have to wait till last match. Next 2 matches your priority is to win...... dont change a formation your players are familiar with. Last match after you lead 2-0, set all to ultra attacking and cross your fingers. Dont bother with formation change, you might get unexpected results and you re already into a tight situation, so my advice to you is " play safe".
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast