Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: Ok nbe happy now you can have a souvenir of your Top Scorer lol

Ok be happy now you can have a souvenir of your Top Scorer lol

As you now OMA Group try to share info, and well, the spirit of the group is to try to have a better and more nice experience of T11. As in the OMA Maseters League I did Titles for the winners (still without know if I gave these to all winners but... the intention s the intention... LOL) and as we say in Spain "I am a lot" of souvenirs to remembah' good moments, I created a Title in what to copy-paste the goals + club + boot award of yor top scorer, and adding some info., all with the Paint, we can save a nice... yeah, souvenir of our Top Scorer.

I've saved the pattern to edit and a "suposed" definitive edited title, that we can print and collect if we want.

http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...sociation.html

I don't will be controlling who's printing the truth and who don't LOL just is for a "own enjoying" of the game.
    I will try to do more "auto-editable" titles to print and have a nice memory of our T11 seasons.

Pattern:
    Ok nbe happy  now you can have a souvenir of your Top Scorer lol-top-scorer-card3-copia.jpg

Suposed to print (please singature with pen to have that thing in nice mode LOL)
    Ok nbe happy  now you can have a souvenir of your Top Scorer lol-top-scorer-card3-copia2-donee.jpg

*Yeah, is better copy-paste with photoxop because don't loose quality.
    The best to know exactly the season is writte 33/68, so my 33th of 68th T11 season.
    Last edited by khris; 07-10-2015 at 02:27 PM.