Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: dc/dmc player ... upgrade to ?

Apprentice

dc/dmc player ... upgrade to ?

ok .. i've got a dc/dmc player who atm with me is 4 * 21 years old ... It looks like i have a good chance of going up this year , so want to upgrade the player ... hes got 40 skill points stored atm .. so do i pick position of a skill ?

Be interested to hear opinions
    no info for you my watchers :P

VIP
    DR or DL, depending of what foot he uses... or Aerial ability if he is tall, Defensive wall if he is short...

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    ok .. i've got a dc/dmc player who atm with me is 4 * 21 years old ... It looks like i have a good chance of going up this year , so want to upgrade the player ... hes got 40 skill points stored atm .. so do i pick position of a skill ?

Be interested to hear opinions
    Have you tested the player? Has he performed well so far?

It is better to put the 40 skills points in the attributes. If you still want to use the accumulated points for something else, then go of an extra position. For e.g, if the player is left footed, add DL; if the player is right footed, add DR. If the player likes to go forward (based on match comments), add MC or DMR or DML. Some users recommend to test the player in the new position before upgrading.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    DR or DL, depending of what foot he uses... or Aerial ability if he is tall, Defensive wall if he is short...
    H 180 right footer

Apprentice
    Hes a solid 7/8 stat player .. had him last season to go up a on a rebuild ... only 34 league games

Hes a solid 7/8 stat player .. had him last season to go up a on a rebuild ... only 34 league games
    I think using the accumulated points for quality upgrade or a new position will be more helpful rather than a special ability. If you intend to use him as a substitute, a new position will be more helpful. Add DR (most likely to work) or MC, but test the player in the new position first.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I would be tempted to add MC, but defense wall is nice to have
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DR or DL, all depend of who's better actually in this position, so, if you have a DR of guarantee, the other position, DL, and viceversa.
    LOL

Apprentice
    Well my thinking was to sell him next season .. so trying to get best option on that ... if i stat him up he wil be 5 star ( low ) for this season , and a low 4 star for next season . the extra position / abilty will surely help to sell him ?

Well my thinking was to sell him next season .. so trying to get best option on that ... if i stat him up he wil be 5 star ( low ) for this season , and a low 4 star for next season . the extra position / abilty will surely help to sell him ?
    If you intend to sell him, then add a special ability.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast