Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By Exelous

Thread: When you see your former BEAST player again! :)

Famous

When you see your former BEAST player again! :)

As the title says... When you see your almost forgotten once young(ish) player AGAIN on transfermarket

OOOH my heart was pumping when i saw yesterday my old beast AMC (name, feet, nationality, + added age and a weak def, brutal atk and phys check, check, check!) l... used him on level2 and lev3! and he was a beast!
    Many thanks to him (many goals and assists) He was a milestone and i switched to ND after bought him and managed to win CL and a HARD league in level2

But i found a younger one... Currently visiting level 6 and he is still 3* and 28 yo now and i hope he is a valuable feature for his new manager

Have sweet memories about him but i must let him go
    (Sergey Nozdrin, russian AMC)

Let's share your stories if you want
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-12-2015 at 08:57 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Cat Harrison like this.

Yeah I too get attached to star players or ones that came through when i needed them most. I rarely see them on my TL tho...
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    I don't have specific story to share. As I remember, some of my best players are still good in new teams. But they are no longer very young players and cannot incredible scoring statistics with my teams in lower levels.

I used to track my ex-players by adding them as favorite upon they were sold. Then you will often be informed when they are in auction market.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    How could you possibly know its the same guy ? you cant track him beyond the team you sold him to .. and the mail message you would have had on the sale doesnt stay forever
    no info for you my watchers :P

When you see your former BEAST player again! :)-screenshot-92-.png

Guillermo Rangel

This guy was not only my best player of all time, he had a knack for scoring Important goals, "playing Champions Final ? .. I'll score the winning goal" "playing vs League front runner ?? .. how about a hat-trick? "

I loved this "guy", And he loved me back greatly <3

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    How could you possibly know its the same guy ? you cant track him beyond the team you sold him to .. and the mail message you would have had on the sale doesnt stay forever
    As I said above, add ex-player as favorite and add new club as friend (from the news tab, when such information is still available). When the ex-player will transfer to 3rd team, you will be informed (even if we always ignore these), you may need to add him as favorite again (I think so, not sure, never did before) and add the 3rd team as friend. As I don't say this is not a convenient way to track.

I get attached with players also. I use to have this ST from level 5 he scores and create so many assist. But when i entered a new level his qualities drop, despite that, i refuse to let go. But i eventual had to let go, but i still remember how emotional i felt that day.
    Gabez Teh likes this.