Thread: Stadium almost empty all the time!!

Pro

Stadium almost empty all the time!!

Hi. I want to ask managers a question. I have a team named Aiolikos FC at season 5, and i am at the first place of the championship from the very first day. I have a stadium with 73.000 seats and my fans are 71.600.
    When i play at my stadium despite of the ticket value, the croud are always 19.300. I never saw a bigger number!!
    I tried with ticket at 5 units, i tried with ticket at 15 units. Same result. My parking are level 10 with 5000 cars.
    What can i do to have more people at my stadium?? Any suggestions??
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Seats are capped by level of league. If you keep having 19.300 means at level 5 that's the max achiavable. You very probably overbuild your stadium while you coulda have left it way before to level other structures. But on a side that's good, you can put ticket at max value and cash up on that :P

Edit: that's why tokening over structure ain't a good investment, btw
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 03-07-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Pro
    ALL my other structures are at level 11 or 12!!!!
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    ALL my other structures are at level 11 or 12!!!!
    Even if they were lv >9000, crowd affluence is capped. Meaning, for every level there is a MAX number of people that you'll be able to take to stadium, no matter the facilities. That i think to prevent abusing low levels with 70-100k crowd to mass up money. So to have more crowd all you needa do is wait the next level.