Thread: Need an advice about nordeus gens !!!!

Need an advice about nordeus gens !!!!

So i'm level 1 and i've bought 2 nordeus gens fast trainers today. They're all 18 yrs-old but one 4 stars with QL 18 and one 5 stars with QL 23. I've lost over 3m for all of them and now i only have 1,5m . And the 4stars = 141,.. % , 5stars = 111% when trained hard. But i need the money when the new seasons come out and should i sell them or keep one of them or sell them all at the end of the season and buy new nordeus gens in next season.

why buy youth if you are just going to sell them off

You should keep them if they have performed well. You are not guaranteed that you will be able to find better players for the same positions next season (especially in the first half of the season). If ever you find better players, and these players prove to be better in terms of match performance than the players from the previous season, then you can sell the 'older' players.

If you need money, sign a few free signings (valued at least 450K) and sell them a few days later. But, I don't recommend you to do this frequently as it seems that frequent squad changes affect the team or may be just the selling of free signings cause a negative effect.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-15-2015 at 02:28 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Buying young expensive players means you shouldn't have to replace them as often, because their training rate. If they are good players you could keep them. As said above, replacing them in early days of season could be quite difficult.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Arte Gotico View Post
    So i'm level 1 and i've bought 2 nordeus gens fast trainers today. They're all 18 yrs-old but one 4 stars with QL 18 and one 5 stars with QL 23. I've lost over 3m for all of them and now i only have 1,5m . And the 4stars = 141,.. % , 5stars = 111% when trained hard. But i need the money when the new seasons come out and should i sell them or keep one of them or sell them all at the end of the season and buy new nordeus gens in next season.
    "i need the money when the new seasons come out and should i sell them or keep one of them or sell them all at the end of the season and buy new nordeus gens in next season"

I understand that this is the question, and my answer is why to sell the players to buy others? for the stars? if thats the reason I will say that are not the stars what u have to see, are the stats, goals scored, assistances, MoM.... then you can keep perfectly these players or at least the best.

Below level 4 2 of the reasons to buy NordGems include.

1. to train, sell & make cash
    2. to reduce the number of players to replace next season (longevity)

1. Works well if you want to use the cash to buy non-NordGems ie buy 1 player, train sell then buy a few.
    1. Would only work for buying new NordGems if you can sell them for more than the NordGem cost at next level. Takes a lot of doing and is not something I've ever tried (takes a knowledgable wheeler dealer type like Davy T)

2. This is the normal process where being a NordGem allows you to gain or near gain the 75sp required to maintain its level and get off the 'blinded by stars' 'replace every season conveyor belt. Some extra training will be required.

Ofc longevity is only useful if he's a decent performer.

In that case he's a poor performer I'd sell (I do that with any player [except my favourites where performance blindness can set in]), if not I'd take a step back to decide what I want to achieve when buying NordGems.

Nordgens are the best way to build a team without replacing your whole roster every season.

However you need to invest in them to make it work. If you are not able to buy tokens or farm them then you likely cannot afford to go that route.

Players who use 35T a season usually have to focus on older players and replace them frequently. This route requires care as in the early levels it is these that end up in bidding wars, the expensive players don't get many bids.

There are ways to farm tokens and especially green packs to train them (Facebook is best for those) but it varies depending on the country you live in.

Pro
    I am 35 token player and I try only to buy nordgens. Every season I get about 4-5 nordgens and some normal players. The best one gets a SA with farmed green packs. They are worth it in my opinion. Lets say at my level (15) a nordgen cost about 85-99 milion. A normal player costs about 55 milion. If my nordgen gets boosted right away to 6 stars and maybe a SA then I will be able to keep him at least 2 to 3 seasons and then sell him at almost the same price.

If I would have bought a normal player he would have lasted maybe 1,5 season. If I had to replace the normal player then I would have to pay say 60 million for him. So that is 115 million for 2 players while the nordgen costs 90 million. Much cheaper and he is a lot of times 6 stars and a good performer.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7