Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I have a little dillema in here.I don't know if I should tank or not. My question came not because I don't have any chances to win the league(I am 4 points behind the leader),but I decided to invest in fast trainers.What should I do?-untitled.jpg
    Ozdil and Fragale are both undeveloped enough and next season they will be low 5* players,meaning I would totally lost my investment.So...

No tanking required. You have a decent squad. Don't abandon; it is only 4 points and there is still a lot of matches to play.

Buy a GK.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-16-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    No tanking required. You have a decent squad. Don't abandon; it is only 4 points and there is still a lot of matches to play.
    Buy a GK.
    Ok,thx for answer...The GK is not a problem,I won the last 4 matches with my DC as a goalie,even against the leader(4-1)

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    Ok,thx for answer...The GK is not a problem,I won the last 4 matches with my DC as a goalie,even against the leader(4-1)
    What? How come?
    But still, it a risk you are taking. I recommend you to buy another GK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What? How come?
    But still, it a risk you are taking. I recommend you to buy another GK.
    My GK will be available tomorrow,so I won't be wasting my red packs or money for just one match.
    Here it is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What should I do?-untitled.jpg   What should I do?-untitled1.jpg   What should I do?-untitled1.jpg  
    Last edited by Crister; 07-16-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crister View Post
    My GK will be available tomorrow,so I won't be wasting my red packs or money for just one match.
    Here it is:
    7 is a good rating for a non keeper

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

You're only 4 behind you've already beaten the Leader once. Seems a bit early to jack it in. But, from your post, you already know that.

Hopefully a proper tanker will advise. But, whether you really benefit much from tanking will depend on 2 things imo.

1. How good are those new youngsters; and
    2. Are the gains on your other players good enough to benefit significantly from9 days sp.

In other words, with tanking the worst you can have is a slightly better team than you have now but will it be significantly different.

Might be an idea to wait and decide, dependent on the next few games - but that totally depends on your table and fixtures and points margin up n down.

PS. Its probably a question you should have asked before you bought the new guys but this is all me just filling white space (again). Its your call ofc.

If it was me, and I could in any way reach the 4th place I would go all in for it. I am not a big tanking fan, I see this option as worst case scenario, if all fails so to say

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    7 is a good rating for a non keeper
    My defence and midfield was rock solid,he was well guarded.I am not going to change his role permanently,obviously
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You're only 4 behind you've already beaten the Leader once. Seems a bit early to jack it in. But, from your post, you already know that.

Hopefully a proper tanker will advise. But, whether you really benefit much from tanking will depend on 2 things imo.

1. How good are those new youngsters; and
    2. Are the gains on your other players good enough to benefit significantly from9 days sp.

In other words, with tanking the worst you can have is a slightly better team than you have now but will it be significantly different.

Might be an idea to wait and decide, dependent on the next few games - but that totally depends on your table and fixtures and points margin up n down.

PS. Its probably a question you should have asked before you bought the new guys but this is all me just filling white space (again). Its your call ofc.
    Maybe this helps:Attachment 49798
    Miri and Husic train pretty bad,but half of my squad would benefit from training.The big problem is that I want the title.I either win a trophy or prepare my squad for promotion to compeate for next season's CL and League. . If I decide too late,I might end up promoting from 4th,5th,6th,7th place.
    PS:Forgot to mention,all 4 youngsters are fast trainers that cost 104M,maximum price for level 16
    Last edited by Crister; 07-16-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast