Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Are you serious? You changed the game engine at the end of the season?????

Are you serious? You changed the game engine at the end of the season?????

Seriously... I understand trolling.... happens to us all....

But the game engine must have changed today.... I saw text today I have never seen before.... a bunch of times....

and oh yeah.... we got pwned by a weaker team with 10 men..... interesting that it happens now.... intriguing...
    Ayman likes this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

what ? lol
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

It's a new engine today.... at least for me.... plays happened today I have never seen before.... bizarre plays!
    Newark City

everything is fine on my game..
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Rookie
    I have seen new texts but I doubt that they changed the engine.
    You lost, get over it. It's harsh but it is how it is..

It's funny because I actually noticed no difference today, however if you insist, this could also work against RONPEST.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's funny because I actually noticed no difference today, however if you insist, this could also work against RONPEST.
    LOL let's hope..... I just spent the past two days being told by giant corporations that, in essence, all the rules changed and I should have been paying attention.... the bull**** way we do business in America.... if you don't have a lawyer on retainer... you get no where...

And I was sooo looking forward to relaxation only to see the most bizarre game ever play out in front of me... not just the usual trolling.... which I get.... it happens....

If it's one game... that's fine... pseudo meaningless game anyway.... just want to keep everyone healthy....

But if we somehow blow our huge lead going into leg 2 in a few hours and I see the same weirdness.... I will be super unhappy....
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    LOL let's hope..... I just spent the past two days being told by giant corporations that, in essence, all the rules changed and I should have been paying attention.... the bull**** way we do business in America.... if you don't have a lawyer on retainer... you get no where...

And I was sooo looking forward to relaxation only to see the most bizarre game ever play out in front of me... not just the usual trolling.... which I get.... it happens....

If it's one game... that's fine... pseudo meaningless game anyway.... just want to keep everyone healthy....

But if we somehow blow our huge lead going into leg 2 in a few hours and I see the same weirdness.... I will be super unhappy....
    least it was your league game this occured in and its not going to affect your final league position with you being stranded in 2nd.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    least it was your league game this occured in and its not going to affect your final league position with you being stranded in 2nd.
    Right.... as long as it's one game.... we could still mathematically lose 2nd.... not a huge loss.... but the guy in 3rd.... he has a VERY smug look on his face in his picture.... and that has always bothered me.... LOL
    July Fourth likes this.
    Newark City

Apprentice
    It changed today 100%. made a tie against a inactive team in the league 2-2. While i raped that guy in the first game 6-0.
    Over 10 QL difference and a damn 2-2? ffs **** dat btches

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast