Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Whealer dealer. Free Agents 101

Whealer dealer. Free Agents 101

Just came to realise how good this free agents can get after reading some posts on this forum.

Nice to see how others are wheeling and dealing (if thats even a word)
    ---------------

Player bought with 1 token gets me a profit of 1.3 mil

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I've not seen one come up in the transfer window. Do I need to be at a higher level? Currently 5

Im in level 3 and im seeing many free agents

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that" - Bill Shankly

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    nice man !
    reading and having ideas from the forum is the best thing.
    When I started, in lv1, I didn't knew what's this thing with free agents, how is working. I started buying them from lv2, when I joined the forum
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

When i was in the first levels I didn't want to waste tokens for them. Now, I check the market and when I find one that I like, I spend a token or two to buy him. Of course I choose the attractive ones ( not older than 24-25y, with an SA maybe, double position etc ) I usually sell them immediately or I train them a bit to raise their price. I don't even care if it is the end of the season because if they stay for the next season I only have less profit, i don't lose money.
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

You're the first player that has ever done this and your input is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I don't understand the irony. Someone made a question , i gave him an answer. I didn't start the thread saying:"Hey guys, look what i found"

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    When i was in the first levels I didn't want to waste tokens for them. Now, I check the market and when I find one that I like, I spend a token or two to buy him. Of course I choose the attractive ones ( not older than 24-25y, with an SA maybe, double position etc ) I usually sell them immediately or I train them a bit to raise their price. I don't even care if it is the end of the season because if they stay for the next season I only have less profit, i don't lose money.
    Yeah for sure watch the age of them, since Free Agents are players that have been sacked from actual teams, and not generated.
    MC's are iffy on being able to resell on. Me, I only buy an FA if I am willing to have him on my bench, since sometimes it can take awhile at my level on my server to sell players. On my 35T team I have had good luck in lower levels with getting a couple youths, I kept them rather than sell.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Your pronoun with no antecedent is ambiguous. If this is sarcasm, that is also ambiguous, and not appreciated.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-22-2015 at 08:41 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Just came to realise how good this free agents can get after reading some posts on this forum.

Nice to see how others are wheeling and dealing (if thats even a word)
    ---------------

Player bought with 1 token gets me a profit of 1.3 mil

Here there is already made a tutorial that describes ways to make money on transfers

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post354922

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I read that topic and thats what convinced me to start looking for free agents.
    Blok 45 and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast