Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: how many active teams are in your league?

how many active teams are in your league?

just curios to know if there will be more active teams the higher you go up ?
    bcz it is kind boring when you only have 3-4 active teams in the league
    in my league 3 we are 4, and kind boring
    will hate it if it is not more in level 4 next season
    I think there should be a red button which you need to be pressed in last 10 days of the league or you will not be qualified to next level.. those inactive teams are killing the joy in the game
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

L15 - Every team in my league is at least semi-active (log in once in every so often) but there is only myself that seems to watch all the games.

You will need to wait until L8-L10 until most of the inactive teams get filtered out by the system, theres always players dropping out.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

hhh long way still for me to reach level 8 or 10
    i like the excitement of watching other managers watching the match too, watching them panicking do desperate move or smply outclassing me
    my matches against those abandoned team often ends with big scores between 6-12 goals ..
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    but there is only myself that seems to watch all the games.
    Too much time on your hands .

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    hhh long way still for me to reach level 8 or 10
    i like the excitement of watching other managers watching the match too, watching them panicking do desperate move or smply outclassing me
    my matches against those abandoned team often ends with big scores between 6-12 goals ..
    I also like rival managers turning up to the games too, although on my server it doesn't seem to happen that much, more likely to get a cheeky supporter giving +2% to the other team than the rival manager showing up, but I suppose sometimes they can't always be there because of work or general things in life, etc. I had a manager that watched both games in my champions league semi-final this season and I thought it was pleasant given the fact he was the underdog and put up a good fight against my star studied team unlike most who probably throw the towel when they see all those 7* players on my team. The league has been terrible though, not one side was considered 'decent' with mostly 3/4*, 4* , 4/5* squads and not one manager watching a game against me. One of those teams however did pull off a fluke and got a 0-0 draw against me. The bottom team in my league has 17 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Too much time on your hands .
    Yes. Not working with chronic depression.

I also like rival managers turning up to the games too, although on my server it doesn't seem to happen that much, more likely to get a cheeky supporter giving +2% to the other team than the rival manager showing up, but I suppose sometimes they can't always be there because of work or general things in life, etc. I had a manager that watched both games in my champions league semi-final this season and I thought it was pleasant given the fact he was the underdog and put up a good fight against my star studied team unlike most who probably throw the towel when they see all those 7* players on my team. The league has been terrible though, not one side was considered 'decent' with mostly 3/4*, 4* , 4/5* squads and not one manager watching a game against me. One of those teams however did pull off a fluke and got a 0-0 draw against me. The bottom team in my league has 17 points.
    i love those cheeky supporter giving +2% to the other team ... i was playing my mate in the cup and 2 come out of nowhere supporting him bcz he was the underdog I guess
    yeah hate those who throw the towel.. have much more respect to those who try and fail than those who run away, and actually some get rewarded for trying by beating me or taking a point out of me.

Hope you can overcome it someday.

Rookie
    My league got less active during the season but i couldnt watch all my games and didnt watch other ppls so they mightve been about. I just dont see much improvement in teams around me,but again i havent really looked below 3rd place.

i have one in my family too .. hope things become better soon

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast