Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Top Eleven vs. Android 5.0 I Can't play!

Top Eleven vs. Android 5.0 I Can't play!

Hi people. I have a problem with game on my mobile. When I have my mobile Samsung Note 3 with Android 4.xx was everything fine. Yesterday I do upgrade do Android 5.0 Now game is loading and then when I'll try do something game is off. And over and over. Can anybody help me?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Hi people. I have a problem with game on my mobile. When I have my mobile Samsung Note 3 with Android 4.xx was everything fine. Yesterday I do upgrade do Android 5.0 Now game is loading and then when I'll try do something game is off. And over and over. Can anybody help me?
    I'm using the same smartphone, but in 4.4 Android version, because until now all I read 5.x Android version is very very bad.

Can try to make a full reset and install again, first connect the game by Google Play Games or Facebook account.

If you are root user, prove to make wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache/wipe factory reset in the recovery options.

If the problem continues, download last 4.4 rom who works for you and install if you can by Odin tools.

1st rule of computing - never buy/use any software with .0 in the version number...
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...