Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Average Rating For A GK

Average Rating For A GK

Is an average rating of 7.2 good enough for a 7 star GK that has been playing mostly against much weaker (3-4 stars) opponents?

Sometimes, based on the past comments, it seems that this GK did not even make 1 important save. I don't feel safe when he is playing.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 08:18 AM.

When bought, his nationality was Swiss. He neither performed consistently as a Swiss nor as an Italian.

He obtained ratings of 6 against weaker opponents including in the second leg of the quarter final of the Cup and in the final of the Champions League, where my team lost 3-1 and 1-0 respectively.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Apprentice
    how many games he play in? it took my GK's about 10 games to "break in"

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    how many games he play in? it took my GK's about 10 games to "break in"

More than 10 (at least 15).

I have another GK who is only 3 stars and has an average rating of 8, but he played only 2 matches.

I have already dropped the 7 star GK on the bench and put the 3 star GK in his place for the next league match.

I am now considering selling him, but I want some opinions, especially those of experienced users here.

Muskrat, on what level are you. and on which server?
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Last season I'd have said 6.5-7.5 was a good rating range for a good GK depending on standard of opponent. This Season I'd say it was 7.0-8.0.

My GK has average ratings of 6.9, 6.9 & 7.64 in his 3 Seasons. He's played 143 matches in that time and never rated 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Last season I'd have said 6.5-7.5 was a good rating range for a good GK depending on standard of opponent. This Season I'd say it was 7.0-8.0.

My GK has average ratings of 6.9, 6.9 & 7.64 in his 3 Seasons. He's played 143 matches in that time and never rated 5.
    Thanks for the information.

I find it unacceptable that 4-5 star goalkeepers of other teams have good ratings and consistency - they seem to be unbeatable or at least have a lot presence, while my GK, despite being 7 stars, is inconsistent and does not appear to make enough important saves. In fact, I have rarely seen him making important saves. He more like absent, and the goals get in as if he is not between the posts.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have another GK who is only 3 stars and has an average rating of 8, but he played only 2 matches.

I have already dropped the 7 star GK on the bench and put the 3 star GK in his place for the next league match.

I am now considering selling him, but I want some opinions, especially those of experienced users here.
    7.2avg rating for your goalie and you wanna sell him? you expect him to have 8s every match?
    why does your keeper have 34.4 attacking skills anyway?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast