Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Average Rating For A GK

Should I start him for the next match today, or should I keep him in the reserves for one day?

I checked his moral. It is on superb. It seems that he is happy to have joined my club.

He started the game. He was present in the comments. He made 1 interception (a through ball), 1 catch from a corner and made 1 save. He got a rating of 8. So far, I'm satisfied.

Sounds promising and could be a good buy.

(He probably was a Scout Market buy at 23yo, 28 or 29Q and gained enough to be near 6* for the start of his 3rd Season c.80+ sp.)
    Tactician likes this.

I had so many difficulties with the keepers I have had before (except for the 2 star reserve which did a decent job for his quality). Maybe I would have won the final of the Champions League last season (and maybe even the Cup) if I had a goalkeeper that performed as he should for his quality. I still say that I deserved to win the Champions League last season; I did more than enough as a manager.

Apprentice
    i sold my midget GK that was on my winning CL team and 2nd place league team. my "new" GK is the reserve from last years team, he is 20cm taller, he actually was lower Q but he honestly got better rating, so i just power trained him to be same quality and sacked the midget.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345