Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: First Season Results.....

First Season Results.....

I'm guessing it's a lot easier to achieve this the first couple of seasons because there are more accounts that are unmanned? However, I'm pretty happy with the results and it wasn't easy by any means. I watched every match and learned a lot. It looks like i'll also take the first spot in my league as well. I'm still stewing over my champions league results.

Sorry, I should point out that i won the cup this season as the photo doesn't depict this.

First Season Results.....-cup-win-first-season.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Season Results.....-cup-win-first-season.jpg  
    Last edited by Sons of Pitches; 07-24-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Rookie
    who cares?

Fix attachment; it does not work.

I'm asking a question. I'm assuming it gets a lot harder to do this as you progress. I'm guessing since you only have 18 posts that you're not qualified to answer or you're just a troll.

It is still an achievement. You can open a thread for your team in the Team Showcase section in this forum. There, you can put everything about your team.
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    I'm guessing it's a lot easier to achieve this the first couple of seasons because there are more accounts that are unmanned?

Of course, is more easy to win titles in lower levels, when one is level 10 or more the thing changes, because we talk about leagues with managers that have near 1 year of experience in Top Eleven...

It is hard for some at lower levels too. My team was knocked out at the quarter final of the Cup in level 2, and I lost the Champions League final. I made a lot of effort compared to some other users to reach the Champions League final for that level. In fact, I think I deserved to win it, but I lost 1-0.

Any ideas on why our tackles were so lop sided? I had hard tackling enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    Any ideas on why our tackles were so lop sided? I had hard tackling enabled.
    One possible explanation is as follows.
    The opponent did not attack as much as you did; he focused on defending. So, more tackles are expected from him.
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

makes perfect sense. I get so caught up in the settings and commands and I stop thinking about the most obvious things in front of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast