Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New game engine : Goodbye guys, i stop.

New game engine : Goodbye guys, i stop.

Hi guys. Just to say goodbye. Too much bugs and bullsh*ts, i'll let my team on autopilot.
    My players are always 100% cons and morale+Maximum win bonus. 2 friends watched the game.

New game engine : Goodbye guys, i stop.-sucks.jpg

My last match against this guy, with exaclty same formations and players, BEFORE the new game engine :

New game engine : Goodbye guys, i stop.-lastmatch.jpg

Have fun!
    [ Santos FC ]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I think is a normal result
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

MDKII
    Sad to see you go, but there haven't been any changes to the engine for quite a while. The closest I've seen us do is change the way Cups will work starting next season (you'll get opponents of your level, or much, much closer to your level).

I've heard people speculate there were changes to the game engine when we had that infamous server downtime a few months back, but that was an authentication server problem and nothing about how the matches (or anything) in the actual game works has been changed.
    July Fourth likes this.

From this topic : http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ns-finals.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbo Jumbo View Post
    What is absolutely nonsense, this overrated asian beat 5:0 at first leg of halffinals and i thought this killing machine is gonna challenge me at final. But m guess what ? He lose 7:1 and now the finals is between me and some guy who lost to me two times at first stage of champions. Anyway looks like the game engine had been changed since he lose 7:1 with his scary lineup
    Two other topics :

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nd-season.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...me-engine.html
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    r u an idiot or what.... quit if u want .. do u think u win all games...... barca didn't lost 2 much weaker teams.. u dont understand the game it not 4 u go play packman moron

Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    r u an idiot or what.... quit if u want .. do u think u win all games...... barca didn't lost 2 much weaker teams.. u dont understand the game it not 4 u go play packman moron
    wow, what a rude, incomprehensible and useless post... calm down buddy. Why are you so aggressive?
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-08-2013 at 10:29 AM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

MDKII
    Please keep it civil, folks. No need to insult others if you disagree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    wow, what a rude, incomprehensible and useless post... calm down buddy. Why are you so aggressive?
    Maybe because he insults people whenever he answers? He does like the word "moron".

View Profile: avenger - Top Eleven Forum

Nevermind. To stay in the subject : that's really weird, your formation here was able to beat him...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    both teams used a legal formation and pretty close quality also he have better results in the last 5 games.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    avengers a fanny lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast