Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

Season 69 - Week 2

Major suckage today in the Cup. Bad defending and bad goalkeeping allowed the opponent to score 4 goals out of 7 shots on target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Affiliate Club News:

Cup: Level 2 teams Celtic Rangers and Sherman AFC had home leg wins of 3-1 and 4-0 respectively.

League: Celtic Rangers have a fragile lead on GD, Sherman are 5 pts clear.

CL: Both are expected to progress in the CL but will struggle in the knockout phase.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-06-2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: added CL
    Gert Funck and reddeviljohn like this.

Morning (more or les...) Report

Jose FC defeat 0-5 with Nordeus gift in minute 90 (at least only injured for 2 days, 1 effective), and 3rd defeat the Leader, now I'm the boss LOL

Viva Satan FC again surprise another favourite in Cup. Won 1-0 to 3 level Leader (with 4 players with 7 stars for me!!!) and maybe pass next round.

Gert, our weakness can be our better weapon, sure this manager trust in his subs, but it was not enough

By the otherside, Viva Satan FC get another injurie, 2 days like Jose FC, changes in the engine? Not more broke leg???

Draw 0:0 today,not surprised because i couldnt watch the match .. 8th on the board now but not bad because i was 13th 3 rounds ago
    Buffs Mad and La Morralla FS like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Reserve cup news

ok first leg, but nothing is decided yet

Season 69-res-cup.jpg

still playing with my keeper

here are some stats
    Season 69-keeper-1.pngSeason 69-keeper-2.png

I am going for that first place heheh..

Season 69-ratings.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-06-2015 at 06:30 PM. Reason: added some spam stuff
    Buffs Mad and La Morralla FS like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

League: Buffs FC travel away to second. They go behind early but pull ahead 2-1 with goals around 15 mins either side of HT. Tiger Cossa fc pull level again on 70 mins. The pressure on the Cossans was intense until the end but 2-2 it remained.

All the Buffs players rated higher than their Cossan counterparts except Harper who rated 7.5 and the opposition Striker, Kossa, who grabbed a double and the Bubbly with an 8.8.

The Buffs remain on top be superior goal difference.

PS. Lord Nordeus swooped on the statisticians at full-time and Ryan Gauld was awarded an 8 rating so no 5x10 for Gauldy

After a bitter loss in the Cup, my team shut out the best attack in the league. A clean sheet that probably makes the manager wonder what the hell happened 😀

And now we have a two-point lead in the table:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

United cup update

so today we went up against Goliat in the cup. We actually did very well, behind 2-0 when i logged in, and then absolutlly nothing happened. I was so close a few times to score that very important goal. This looks like the end of the cup, and looks like I am gonna meet him in the CL final damn

Season 69-goliat.jpg

Season 69-images.jpg
    I am the glow in dark colored if you were in doubt

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Still a lot of struggle,but the 4th isn't out of reach....Bought a 32 yo left winger,3 matches and twice MoM.... tomorrow Vs the 12th I have to win....

Palace teams report, Thursday 6th August...

A clean sweep in wins for all three teams today!

Casuals put aside the loss of their unbeaten League record to the League leaders yesterday by taking out their disappointment/frustration on today's visitors, the team in 2nd place in the table, and won 4-1 at home. Right-winger Johan Shaqiri won MoM with a goal and two assists, Juan Sebastian Garcia, Suhail Kamal and Saeid Aghanavaz contributed the other goals, the last-mentioned scoring his first goal for the Casuals. In the Cup Top-16 1st Leg away match, Casuals were in the unaccustomed position of being the team a Level higher, but didn't underestimate their opponents, who gave a good account of themselves despite playing with 10 men for 72 minutes. Omar Hansen, Valentin Ndjengue (MoM) and Reda Mourad were the goal scorers in a 3-2 win which tees things up nicely for the second leg. Utility defender David Zhelev will be missing for the next couple of days as he recovers from a thigh strain, and midfielder Michael Muscroft will miss the 2nd Leg game after picking up his second yellow card of the competition.

Terriers had a routine home League match against the team third from bottom and coasted to a 3-0 win, Ondrej Kadlec, Paul Hartnett and Xabier Moran the goal scorers. They had an even easier match in the Cup Top-16 1st Leg game away in Argentina. Recent signing midfielder Harry Cambridge secured MoM with two individual goals in the last 10 minutes, opening his account for the Terriers, other goals coming from Taulant Doda (pen), Ruben Gorrono, Paul Hartnett, Nicky Jones and Julien van der Plas, in a 7-0 win which makes the 2nd Leg game a bit of a formality. Defender Taulant Doda became the first Terriers player to notch up 50 appearances:

Season 69-pt-taulant-doda-50.jpg

Desert Rats FC scored 7 goals in their League match today, winning 7-2 away, goals coming from a hat-trick by Francisco Pelissier, Alex Martin (2), Vinnie Taylor and Michael Attenborough.
    Last edited by talisman; 08-06-2015 at 10:44 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast