Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

VIP
    Day 13 - Injury #13... Scout left winger...

Season 69-67.png

reddeviljohn and Gert Funck like this.

I now hold a 4 point lead at the top of my shark league.

Having decided to keep 10,000 Tokens in my account and swap the rest for Greens, I thought it would be wise to strengthen my squad a little bit more to put a bit of quality distance between my team and the rest in my league.

For the first time in ages I brought in a scout - a goalkeeper who was just shy of being 7 star - and I quickly power trained him up to 8 star level. He cost me 69 Tokens, but he is 22, so age is on his side a little bit.

6 players now at 7 star level
    1 player now at 8 star level
    Foster is at high 9 star level (and due to his MOM awards is technically ten star)
    Every other player is scout level.

Only 204 Greens in my account now, 10,026 Tokens, so hoping to add more Greens in the next two weeks to either strengthen the side some more if its needed - or to have them ready for the start of next season to power train Foster back up to high 9 star again.

The 10K Tokens in reserve that I have are a good fall back to use if needed.
    Gert Funck and Kylos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I now hold a 4 point lead at the top of my shark league.

Having decided to keep 10,000 Tokens in my account and swap the rest for Greens, I thought it would be wise to strengthen my squad a little bit more to put a bit of quality distance between my team and the rest in my league.

For the first time in ages I brought in a scout - a goalkeeper who was just shy of being 7 star - and I quickly power trained him up to 8 star level. He cost me 69 Tokens, but he is 22, so age is on his side a little bit.

6 players now at 7 star level
    1 player now at 8 star level
    Foster is at high 9 star level (and due to his MOM awards is technically ten star)
    Every other player is scout level.

Only 204 Greens in my account now, 10,026 Tokens, so hoping to add more Greens in the next two weeks to either strengthen the side some more if its needed - or to have them ready for the start of next season to power train Foster back up to high 9 star again.

The 10K Tokens in reserve that I have are a good fall back to use if needed.
    Wow!
    What a team. Well done boss.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Gah, was board tonight so decided to improve the team some more.

I have now got 8012 tokens, having decided to convert down from 10K to 8K for Green packs.
    Green packs now stand at 1104.

I now have -

1 players at high 9 star (Actually ten, due to his MOMs)
    1 player at 8 star
    12 players at 7 star
    7 players at scout level.

1 of those scout players is my back up keeper, who I am happy to sell if a taker picks him up, but will keep him as back up instead of sacking him unless someone makes a bid.

Now that is me done for the rest of the season power training wise. My intention is to power train Foster back up to high 9 next season, but that is it - the rest of the squad should be more than good enough for what I need unless I am trolled with another shark league.

It may be too late to do this but, this is my Singapore Lions squad.

We may have not signed enough bench players to fill the squad, but anyway, non-Singaporean bench players are ineligible and cannot be used at any time. Because this is obviously, intended to be an all-Singaporean team for SG50.

pcmacdaniel likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We have kept our form and won 10 matches continually since our third game of the season.

Yesterday, we also moves on to the Champions League Round of 16. We may have drawn aganist the eventual group winner Joan XXIII 1-1 away, with the opposition's striker Antxon Lopez equalizes in the 67'. The 3rd-placed Borussia Dortmun(d) needed to win this game to seal the spot, but they couldn't do well enough and they drawn aganist bottom-marker Los Feras FC 2-2 at home, when the away side already known their fate in the competition.

For today's league match, A Tan, Irfan Fandi Ahmad and Aaron Khoo scored two goals each, and helped the Lions wins aganist 9th-placed Sidney Lorenc FC with a convincing score of 8-0.

We also rescheduled our Champions League R16 opening leg tomorrow to the midnight, in order to prevent conflicts with such an eventful day tomorrow. While we rescheduled, I noticed some image positioning glitch.

Meanwhile, the league leader T Dhegel AFC will get to play very soon aganist 5th-placed Yahli Hecht FC away. They are the team who beat us 2-0 at their home in the league season's opening game.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Kynan: do you prefer 4-4-2 at most of your games or do you adopting/playing counter formations??? (concluding from your triple roles)

The unlikely comeback has been made in the Cup! After going down 1:4 away in the first leg, my team went through with a 3:0 win at home, winning the tie on away goals. I kept them in attacking mode, 4-1-4-1, passing down both flanks for 90 minutes and they held a firm grip on this game.

Season 69-cuprevenge.jpg

And look at those ratings/progressions. Becker shines once again. I don't regret the tokens spent on him

Season 69-cupratings.jpg
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Won 3:0 in League against the 2nd.. The Narrow Diamond is such an OP formation ...
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Pass to next round in Cup with Viva Satan FC, 1-3 away

Surprise, surprise

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast