Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1600Likes

Thread: Season 69

A match in my league, not mine.

Ratings hell >.<

Still, its not as bad as the ratings I saw a week ago for a rl match in the Scottish league. A team lost 4-0 and the newspaper ratings awarded 4 players.....2 O.o

Must have been a high quality match. >.<

For crying out loud, there goes the undefeated achievement... again

Season 69-2015-08-10-15_03_29-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Won cup match 2-1 away with last min goal and won league match 4-0 and today drew our league match 2-2 giving away a late goal
    Gert Funck and Peter Renn like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Won cup match 2-1 away with last min goal and won league match 4-0 and today drew our league match 2-2 giving away a late goal
    so you had 2 league matches today?
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

League: The Buffs step it up a bit v 10th today at home and bang in 10.

Striker Jack Harper emerged in a basque, fishnets and a touch of lippy - yes, today he was hot (hat-trick). Right winger Ryan Gauld also popped in 3 to take his Season's tally to 40, 27 in the league.

Craig Gordon participated in a nice counterattacking move: saving at the feet of the opposition striker then immediately distributing it out to Robertson (DL) > Baxter (AML) > Harper (ST) > Gauld (AMR) = Goal!

WTF

Season 69-tf.png
    Season 69-wt2.png

And to top that we lost the match
    Season 69-2015-08-10-18_35_58-start.png

Gee, thanks Lord Nordeus

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

What. A. Win! Probably the best tactical game in Red Stars Munich history. A 2:1 Cup win in the quarter-finals first leg against a manager who is one level higher and has three Scouts as well as one World Class player in the lineup.

Season 69-stats.jpg

My guys played in defensive mode but they had 67% possession and their long balls were effective. Central midfielder Schmeer stole the show with a brace and a 9.1 rating.

I used a wide formation although my opponent stacked all his players in the middle.

Season 69-formations.jpg

We still have to deal with that annoying away goal in the second leg, but for the time being... let's enjoy that big win.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

ok, now I am sure 'the machine' hates me today

Season 69-reeeeees.png

Season 69-injur.png

Making it the reservs third injury today
    Season 69-injur.png

2' minute in cup, first action of match
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-10-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    ok, now I am sure 'the machine' hates me today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reeeeees.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	51572

Name:	injur.png 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	51571

Making it the reservs third injury today

Name:	injur.png 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	51575

2' minute in cup, first action of match
    There are two dangers in a match. First, minutes 1 to 3, when you are most likely to concede or see other crap going on.

Then, the first minute after you sub in a player because he can get injured as soon as jumping on the pitch.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Palace teams report, Monday 10th August...

A couple of days to report as I have been out of town...

Casuals had a Champions League match they'd rather forget. After the 6-1 heaviest defeat ever last season, they didn't even get the one at home to a team 7+AQ better, sporting 10 6* players in their starting line-up. Barring a miracle of the highest order, a discrete veil will be drawn over the Champions League for this season. Defender Freddy Jones had his 150th appearance in this game. A couple of League games saw the Casuals bounce back after the CL woes with a 4-0 away win, Hansen, Petrovski, Shaqiri and Zhelev scoring; and a 0-0 away draw. In the Cup, a team a level lower was entertained at home, and they put up a good account of themselves as Casuals won 1-0. Johan Shaqiri celebrated his 150th appearance by hitting the visitors before they had settled in with a 1st minute strike, so a slender advantage will be taken into the return leg.

Season 69-pc-freddy-jones-151.jpgSeason 69-pc-johan-shaqiri-151.jpg

Terriers started with a 1-0 away win in the League, Nicky Jones providing the goal on the stroke of half-time, then hosted a team of 2Q higher in the Cup, and take a 1-0 advantage in to the return leg. Xabier Moran put the icing on Ruben Gorrano's 50th appearance with the winning goal in the 65th minute. Back to the League, and the 8 game winning run came to a halt with a 1-2 defeat. The hosts were 2-0 up in 25 minutes, and the Terriers attack only breached the home defence in the 89th minute, Xabier Moran, making his 50th appearance in Terriers colours, providing a free-kick cross for recent signing striker Matt Hall to head in his debut goal. The Cup provided an away trip to the US and a 4-2 win to all but seal a Semi-Final berth for the Terriers. Aad Roemgens opened the scoring, and debutant midfielder Stanislav Dolgoborodov put Terriers back in front in the second-half before Ondrej Kadlec scored a brace to seal the win.

Season 69-pt-ruben-gorrano-50.jpgSeason 69-pt-xabier-moran-50.jpg

Desert Rats FC have suffered a mid-season slump, two defeats taking them perilously close to dropping out of the promotion race altogether. Striker Lorcan Ivory scored the goal in the first match, a 1-3 defeat, and midfielder Michael Attenborough put the Rats ahead early in the second match, but the rest of the team folded in the last half-hour and the final score was 1-4.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast