Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Two Teams Managed By Bots Were Finalists In The Cup

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But this competition (if I'm not mistaken) had teams managed by real users. They were all knockout.
    Teams with real name managers can be bot teams. Some managers create a team and then give up to play immediately.

What happen to the money prizes? Do these teams get the money, and is it preserved if ever one of these team is taken over?
    If you know the winner is bot teams and you want the prize money, you should attempt to take over the team before season end.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    At level one is hard to find a good competition so nothing weird, there are a lot of bot teams who are winning CUP and League (L1).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    What happen to the money prizes? Do these teams get the money, and is it preserved if ever one of these team is taken over?
    If a team is managed by a bot, that team will no longer exist when the new season starts.

If the takeover occurs before season reset. I'm guessing the prize money is kept, but i'm not sure.
    Level 40 Manager

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you keep trying to take over a new team lv1, 3 days before the end of the season,
    how possible is to take a bot team that playing in the final
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Afaik the money gained in season has no impact on takeover balance, but I can't claim to have studied it.

I'd imagine the chance of taking over a team still in the Cup at any stage is greater the lower the level of your current team. Trying to hit a bot finalist n your list from the 128 entrants is highly unlikely - but Nik, your mission for this Season, should you choose to accept it is......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12