Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By ManoHotspur
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Lost Stars

Lost Stars

I didn't get promoted last season because I finished 8th, the last time I didn't get promoted everyones star rating stayed the same, this season everyone has lost a star. Is it like this every season now?

Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    I didn't get promoted last season because I finished 8th, the last time I didn't get promoted everyones star rating stayed the same, this season everyone has lost a star. Is it like this every season now?
    Are you sure you were not promoted? this happens sometimes to fill the leagues (8-9 position)

Lost Stars-league.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-26-2015 at 01:02 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Nope I definitely wasn't promoted, I finished 8th last season and I was happy with that as I thought I felt like I didn't need to make many transfers for the next season. Last night when the new season started it was all the same, when I wake up this morning everybody lost a star

I've just seen your screenshot now, that must have happened. From having a strongish team this season I now have a one of the worst in the universe
    Gert Funck likes this.

I've just seen your screenshot now, that must have happened. From having a strongish team this season I now have a one of the worst in the universe
    Yeah if the plan is not to get promoted this is awfull, you need to finish way down to be sure
    ManoHotspur and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yeah if the plan is not to get promoted this is awfull, you need to finish way down to be sure
    lol It looks that way. I had about 5 games left and couldn't make 4th unless I beat everyone above me and they somehow threw it away. I was close to 8th than 4th in points so decided to throw the last few games and have another crack at it all. A bit gutting as most of my team was very good, now I have a bang average side with a few excellent

Nope I definitely wasn't promoted, I finished 8th last season and I was happy with that as I thought I felt like I didn't need to make many transfers for the next season. Last night when the new season started it was all the same, when I wake up this morning everybody lost a star
    That's bad, this didn't happen to me, but I will follow up this thread to see what happened exactly
    It's not so hard to raise and train a dog as long as you know what exactly to do... A good community to read some good dog training tips where you can learn a lot.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You might have finished in eighth and been promoted, it does indeed happen.
    When I really don't want to promote a team I try for tenth place...
    but works best if you have a team which is pretty poor q.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happened in my league. One of my friends finished 8th but still levelled up and beat me 3-0 in match day 1 today. Wish I'd un-friended them haha.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 21
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator