Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Gert Funck
  • 1 Post By ManoHotspur
  • 2 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Lost Stars

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23

    Lost Stars

    I didn't get promoted last season because I finished 8th, the last time I didn't get promoted everyones star rating stayed the same, this season everyone has lost a star. Is it like this every season now?

  2. #2
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    I didn't get promoted last season because I finished 8th, the last time I didn't get promoted everyones star rating stayed the same, this season everyone has lost a star. Is it like this every season now?
    Are you sure you were not promoted? this happens sometimes to fill the leagues (8-9 position)

    Lost Stars-league.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-26-2015 at 01:02 PM.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    Nope I definitely wasn't promoted, I finished 8th last season and I was happy with that as I thought I felt like I didn't need to make many transfers for the next season. Last night when the new season started it was all the same, when I wake up this morning everybody lost a star

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    I've just seen your screenshot now, that must have happened. From having a strongish team this season I now have a one of the worst in the universe
    Gert Funck likes this.

  5. #5
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    I've just seen your screenshot now, that must have happened. From having a strongish team this season I now have a one of the worst in the universe
    Yeah if the plan is not to get promoted this is awfull, you need to finish way down to be sure
    ManoHotspur and Cat Harrison like this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yeah if the plan is not to get promoted this is awfull, you need to finish way down to be sure
    lol It looks that way. I had about 5 games left and couldn't make 4th unless I beat everyone above me and they somehow threw it away. I was close to 8th than 4th in points so decided to throw the last few games and have another crack at it all. A bit gutting as most of my team was very good, now I have a bang average side with a few excellent

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ManoHotspur View Post
    Nope I definitely wasn't promoted, I finished 8th last season and I was happy with that as I thought I felt like I didn't need to make many transfers for the next season. Last night when the new season started it was all the same, when I wake up this morning everybody lost a star
    That's bad, this didn't happen to me, but I will follow up this thread to see what happened exactly
    It's not so hard to raise and train a dog as long as you know what exactly to do... A good community to read some good dog training tips where you can learn a lot.

  8. #8
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    You might have finished in eighth and been promoted, it does indeed happen.
    When I really don't want to promote a team I try for tenth place...
    but works best if you have a team which is pretty poor q.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,581
    Happened in my league. One of my friends finished 8th but still levelled up and beat me 3-0 in match day 1 today. Wish I'd un-friended them haha.


    FC Loella. Server 121. Level 21
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    KFC ANGE
    Level 87
    37 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup