Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Special SKills

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I started early, in my lv2-3 to hunt or to give my players special abilities and usually my team is like this
    Attachment 50632

Did I notice my team playing a lot better with those sa ?
    I 'm not sure. Then why I did that ? Because I could and I like that. It's a fun part of the game.
    As like friends supporting/ball possession. I don't know if and how affects the match process but it's nice and surely affects the psychology of the opponent.
    But if I "had" to declare, I would say it's like Emperor's new clothes
    Nick, based on your experience, do triple positions defenders (DL/DC/DR) do well? When I see those from the market, they seemed to be average (ratings of 7).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If I distribute 100 skills points to his attributes instead of the extra position and the special ability, he will probably be an 8 star player
    when I decide to add a sa or an extra position, I gave my sp immediately to this, so to keep player's q low. Gathered sp do count to player's quality and this is slowing down the gaining progress.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    DL/DC/DR yes
    AML/AMC/AMR yes but not sure because I use AMC rarely. Prefer to play with wingers.
    DC/DMC/MC not always
    TOSTAO (he is in the posted board) MC/AMC/ST was just average to everything - lol
    DML/ML/AML don't know, don't use DML/DMR
    MC/ML/MR not for me, but I used it many seasons before. Don't know with the new ratting system.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I have a DML/ML/AML with S.A (bought from the transfer market, but he could have originated from the scouts' list). He is very useful as a utility player, but he seems to be more efficient as AML.
    I have an AML/AMC/AMR. He played all these positions very well, but better on the wings. He did well as ST too, but this can't be confirmed as he was used there only twice so far.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-29-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have a DMC I trained MC on (after few games playing as MC) he performs equally well in both. Once he played AMC and scored but that was a one-off.

I've had 2 ex-Scout market triple role left wingers with SS SA who were great goalscorers, just not much good as DML.

Never had a wide player with 3 vertical roles that could play all 3 but no doubt they exist, somewhere, I just don't have the need anyway and my sp distribution probably wouldn't help up to 7*.
    Alt teams have triple horizontal role AMs that perform well.

I always say if the roles are compatible they're more likely to work similarly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    On which type of player (DMC, MC, ML or MR) did you notice the playmaker ability to give the player a boost (for e.g, better ratings)?
    DMC, especially if you play counter attacking style and formations. I keep their stats balanced like 53/53/54 instead of the 56/52/56 i usually put on defenders.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 07-28-2015 at 06:08 PM.
    Tactician and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    DMC, especially if you play counter attacking style and formations. I keep their stats balanced like 53/53/54 instead of the 56/52/56 i usually put on defenders.
    Buffs, see.

You trained a DMC for playmaker or you got the player with the special ability when bought? I'm looking for such a DMC too this season. So far, none, not even in the scouts' list.

I have done both but my current one I trained. He was 18 years, either footed DC/DMC when i got him. I've bought MCs with playmaker but they were yellow card magnets. I find that SA's help negotiation resale even if I sacrifice a bit of quality. They will get a few more cards than average but they seem to make more plays on the ball both offensively and defensively.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I have done both but my current one I trained. He was 18 years, either footed DC/DMC when i got him. I've bought MCs with playmaker but they were yellow card magnets. I find that SA's help negotiation resale even if I sacrifice a bit of quality. They will get a few more cards than average but they seem to make more plays on the ball both offensively and defensively.
    The yellow cards thing is strange though. There is another user that said that they seem to get yellows cards. Usually, it should be the opponent players that get more yellow cards as they will try to stop the playmaker.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast