Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New League System Draws - pic's section

New League System Draws - pic's section

Ok I've tryed to upload a pic of ma league with the Quality of every team and I can not coz the port is closed and connection crashes, but tonight after re-start computer I will try to upload.

Let's try to see some examples of pics to try to know how work the new system to do the leagues.
    Last edited by khris; 07-28-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: nupload no, is upload lol

New League System Draws - pic's section-t34-l20-quality2.jpg

Ok, now yeah lol

Famous
    The variance in qualities in my leagues are larger in this season. Sorry that I am still lazy to make a picture to show. But I have tried to describe it in the Season 69 thread.

Briefly speaking, my level 25 team is in a league with many similar quality team but about 4 teams are at least 2Q lower. My level 17 team is in a league with large variance in qualities like your league. The difference between the highest & lowest quality is about 15Q. My team is near the median with several teams, and is about 3 or 4 below the highest quality team.

I play in leagues with similar quality teams for several season and have already used to this. I somehow feel the league is weird now.

Famous
    same BS here as prev 2 seasons... ~~12 teams from 14 have almost same Q... i'm peaking another manager's leagues in transfer market and same as mine... if you are 36Q in LEV7 (yeah LEV7!!!!) then you got rubbish abandoned mid30 teams in lev7... if you are 5XQ then you got decent 50ish teams...

conclusion???

leave your squad at lolQ (like half abandon guy on my level in transfer list) and promote every time coz u get same lol teams (usually the system gives u an advantage if u a r there and oppo is abandoned) OOOOR struggle with a good team every time

This Season

s

Last Season

EDIT: tbh I'm starting to get the feeling that since the Scout list is so unattractive there just are not that many 6* teams in my level. O.o
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-29-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Pro
    My lvl 16 team is now in a league with 14 teams being in a range of + or - 2 quality max. I am in the middle pack right now. My level 2 team is in a league which is a joke. My team has 26 quality. There is one team with 24 and one with 21 quality, the rest is bottom feeders with 12-17 quality
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

The Palace teams Leagues this season:

New League System Draws - pic's section-s25-l24-starting-aqs.jpg

New League System Draws - pic's section-s02-l2-starting-aqs.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

ok, here we go. I am actually pretty pleased with this league draw. (Cup and CL needs improvement)

New League System Draws - pic's section-pic.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

New League System Draws - pic's section-capture.jpg

Dont underestimate opponent in 5th... His squad is full of 5 and 6* players, his 1* reserves are bringing his quality down!!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Yeah my level 4 team is 24.8Q average but my starting 11 average is around 30. All about those 1 star reserves.
    Level 8 team is 53 Average, starters around 57. If you can't change the system might as well play into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast