Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The most consecutive trophies won starting from lvl 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    i will make it very hard for you to win the league this season!
    I assume you must be the other talented team in my league. You may very well do exactly that. I look forward to our matches starting tomorrow. You have a lot of talent, they are all 21 and under so it is good to see someone else build with Nordgens.

Your players don't have a long track record yet, many are newly blooded but no doubt very good. I am interested to see if your more traditional 4-4-2 wins out or if my 4-1-3-2 will get it done for me. So far out of over 100 matches only one team has beaten mine (albeit twice to win our CL group) but even he found out when it mattered it wasn't so easy when I took the CL fina from him.

Good luck to you. Have you bought much or do you farm?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Your record is very good so far. If you have farmed a lot of tokens, then you had a significant advantage over many other users.
    Can you post your squad details?

Not tokens. Very hard to farm tokens in the US. I farmed almost entirely packs. That is until supersonic made it damn near impossible on facebook.

Now it looks like I will be having to work 10x as hard with less return unless they go back to where it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    Not tokens. Very hard to farm tokens in the US. I farmed almost entirely packs. That is until supersonic made it damn near impossible on facebook.

Now it looks like I will be having to work 10x as hard with less return unless they go back to where it was.
    Token or packs, it is still a significant advantage over others that can't obtain any of these two for 'free' because of their location.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-02-2015 at 05:54 AM.

Rookie
    I understand that. My first team I spent 6 seasons on and couldn't farm either. I only got the packs for 2 season s out of 8 and they are gone again........ That first team is went by the same name (Olympique Rouen) and is in the showcase. I never got the triple crown but I won multiple trophies in all 3 competitions.

It is also a lot of hard work when I did get to farm packs. I had to log on right at the reset every single day and pump through hundreds of videos, most of which didn't pay out in order to get what I did. If I waited a couple hours after reset it wouldn't give half as much, by morning it was next to nothing like it is now. If it had been a job it wouldn't have come close to the minimum wage, which is terrible where I live.

It was nothing like those who pump ridiculous amounts of cash into tokens.

There are also people in certain countries that have been able to farm thousands of tokens.

You play the hand you are dealt. It seems now I am gonna be much closer to the free players than token buyers as I just cannot afford the cost of a console game every season (especially when that doesn't get you very far).

You can try and taint what I accomplished, that is fine. There have been thousands better I am sure.

How many guys have you seen with 8-9* teams fail though? While I never had a single 8. I have also never had a team rating of 7*.
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Rookie
    As for squad details.....here you go. Mind you I have done this without ever letting one player reach 8* in a season. Brunt-Lewis came close last season but my avg starting 11 ends up right above 7* but as you see now I get by on tactics in the early rounds as there is no mass training after the draw, it is gradual.
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Famous
    Token buying does give an advantage, but it doesn't guarantee success.

On the server i'm on, there is a level 15 squad (same level) that buys multiple players off the scout list most seasons and he hasn't won the champions league yet. He'll probably win it eventually, but it goes to show buying tokens doesn't guarantee success.

However, token buyers that know how to manage their team financially and tactically will win lots of trophies.
    Level 40 Manager

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you go to main site (Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game) there might be Watch Videos for Token, on right side of screen, if you are in US anyway, I am.. and have earned some T that way. Make sure all ad and popup blocks are off, cookies accepted..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you go to main site (Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game) there might be Watch Videos for Token, on right side of screen, if you are in US anyway, I am.. and have earned some T that way. Make sure all ad and popup blocks are off, cookies accepted..
    I do that....At best that gets me 15-20T per season. Maybe it is even regional in the US? IDK. It will give me 1-3 every couple days and then say none available in your region....

I loved supersonics ads on facebook while they lasted. Now it is just as bad for me as the token ads you mention. 2-3 and then the link vanishes and never comes back.....It used to come back on refresh but now it has a severe daily limit. At one point it was up to 100 packs a day......But you did have to work for them....Now you have to work just to get 5% of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Labrecque View Post
    I do that....At best that gets me 15-20T per season. Maybe it is even regional in the US? IDK. It will give me 1-3 every couple days and then say none available in your region....

I loved supersonics ads on facebook while they lasted. Now it is just as bad for me as the token ads you mention. 2-3 and then the link vanishes and never comes back.....It used to come back on refresh but now it has a severe daily limit. At one point it was up to 100 packs a day......But you did have to work for them....Now you have to work just to get 5% of that.
    Can you post your current squad details, or if you have an appropriate thread for your team in the team's showcase section, provide the link to the thread?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Can you post your current squad details, or if you have an appropriate thread for your team in the team's showcase section, provide the link to the thread?
    I was having issues with my laptop, I had tried to post the screen shots earlier. Here you go.

The most consecutive trophies won starting from lvl 1-1.jpgThe most consecutive trophies won starting from lvl 1-2.jpgThe most consecutive trophies won starting from lvl 1-3.jpg

You cannot see exact Q figures so I will list them

Brunt Lewis 40 (3rd season)
    Inecki 38 (2nd)
    Elkayam 38 (2nd)
    Onyekachi 36 (2nd)
    Goncalves 36 (2nd)
    F. dos Santos 35 (1st)
    McStravick 33 (1st)
    Bragg 35 (1st)
    Kadosh 37 (3rd)
    Kwedi 34 (1st)
    Hony 37 (2nd)

Bench (all 1st season)
    Gordon 34
    Kong 34
    Lucas 33
    Bello 29 (Either footed)
    Oprachal 28
    O'Regan 27(Either footed)
    Konki 26
    Aldea 23 (Either footed)
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-02-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast