Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fingermouse27

Thread: League season 9

League season 9

Hello Managers.
    I have just started in league season 9 - checking out my first opponent i found that he played in league 26 earlier - and he has players on his team that are better than the very best possible - that can be bought on that level. I have send a mail to Nordeus - but all the responded was that everything is automatic and they cannot interfere - and its impossible to avoid that managers are one different levels - come one?- How can my opponent go from league 26 to league 9

can u post a screenshot? my guess without seeing any pics would be that a player with a manager level of 26 has dropped down to level 9 to takeover a new club

I would like to...but i dont know how to do it - maybe you are right about the manager - but when i look at the Trophys for his club - i can see that he ended as number 7 in his last season in league 26. But it is also difficult to understand how he can have players whit skills over 70 - when the best i can buy is level 69 :-)

again, guessing, i would guess he / she has been planning to takeover a new club for a while. bored at their current club they have been saving their tokens and green packs up and have given themselves a strong team by power training.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, that is my guess too. You face an experienced manager that has laid out resources to buy Scouts or train five stars up with either green packs or personal Trainer. Good luck, you will have a tough opponent.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Søren Larsen View Post
    I would like to...but i dont know how to do it - maybe you are right about the manager - but when i look at the Trophys for his club - i can see that he ended as number 7 in his last season in league 26. But it is also difficult to understand how he can have players whit skills over 70 - when the best i can buy is level 69 :-)
    In trophy room, you can only see his league position in last season and the no. of seasons he played with this team. This number does not represent his league level in last season. He may played 26 seasons with this team. But his team does not promote in every season. In last season he finished 7th at league level 8. So now he's at level 9 with you. I guess you are confused with this, not the manager level.

If Q69 is the max quality you can buy in auction market, Q70 players may be brought through scout list. Or that manager can train his Q69 player to Q70
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-30-2015 at 10:29 PM.