Thread: Yellow cards not correct?

Yellow cards not correct?

Hi,when i look at my squad there are 4 players that have a yellow card next to their name,
    but when i look to the latest match, none of my players caught a yellow card,
    how is it possible then that 4 of my players are marked?

Are you looking at the same competition? If a player gets a yellow in a cup match, it won't show up in league stats and vice-versa.

Cards received only apply to that competition.

Yes its says in my competition, i also have a yellow champions league card, and i checked that match to and the only thing that comes up is a goal, no yellow cards, except for the other teams yellow card..
    Last edited by Juan Clyncke; 11-26-2012 at 03:52 PM.

If you have a yellow card in the CL, have you checked back on ALL of your champs league matches? You may have picked up the card in the first match and have since played 2 more matches.

I have a player who has a yellow card against his name for league matches. He got it in the very first game, a week ago. I've played six more games since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If you have a yellow card in the CL, have you checked back on ALL of your champs league matches? You may have picked up the card in the first match and have since played 2 more matches.

I have a player who has a yellow card against his name for league matches. He got it in the very first game, a week ago. I've played six more games since then.
    Yes that is probably correct, but that's not the normal way of play right?
    Whenever a player gets a yellow card, and he plays clean the next match the yellow card doesn't count anymore right?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Clyncke View Post
    Yes that is probably correct, but that's not the normal way of play right?
    Whenever a player gets a yellow card, and he plays clean the next match the yellow card doesn't count anymore right?
    NO. The yellow card never goes away. The player will keep the card against his name until either, 1) He gets a second card and serves a suspension, or 2) The season ends.