Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 3 home league games 3 draws

Rookie

3 home league games 3 draws

2 away games 2 wins!

I can't win at home.. And 2 of my 3 matches have been against 2 of the bottom 3!

Not playing badly just shooting % isn't so good! My strikers are pretty good as well!

Anyone have this before?

Can you upload stats pic?

In what sense your strikers are prettey good as well?^^

Rookie
    Getting a lot of injuries as well! got 4 players out at the moment as well! All starters!
    I have a feeling i'm going to run out of players soon through injury and suspensions and end up playing with 10.

Quote Originally Posted by KoronaChelsea View Post
    Getting a lot of injuries as well! got 4 players out at the moment as well! All starters!
    I have a feeling i'm going to run out of players soon through injury and suspensions and end up playing with 10.
    The number of injuries and suspensions are exaggerated this season. Only 7 days have gone for the new season, and I already have more injuries and cards that I had the whole of last season or the season before.

Have a look: http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...oing-game.html .

Rookie
    3 home league games 3 draws-screenshot-2015-08-01-3.57.38-pm.jpg

My 2 fit strikers at the moment! My injured player although worse than Molina is more of a goal scorer. Well he was last year!

This only show the visible Q., very nice, but try to go to:
    Squad--arrow right the General info---- select Stats, and then a pic to see assistances, goals, MoM of everyone and a pic of the same team in General info to know the position of every player.

That's the info you need to know to manage your team, that's what's worth.

Rookie
    My 2 AMC are both injured so I'm using Orloczki in this position for now. He was player of the year for the whole league last year.

3 home league games 3 draws-screenshot-2015-08-01-6.19.39-pm.jpg

As you can see, I'm scoring goals but a lot coming from my RM and my CM. I like having the goals spread out through the team!

This has been the formation that i've had all my success with so don't think I should change it!

LOL

Ok, I am not very conviced about formations with 3 defenses (my followers know it lol), but lets put the "base" in the idea that every formation can perfectly win a treble. Doesn't matter what formation.

Players performance can change if, you buy new players, or you change their positions.
    I think you have 2 good ST's, not bad really. But this AMC numbers don't help a lot. you can prove in this position another MC or ST perfectly.
    For a more stable defense of 3, I woud put 3 blue arrows, and some red arrows too (well really I play with 8 reds lol).

Mustafa and Mohgoub positions can be tested by other players, and will be good if, you plan 2 strategyes, a basic orders + a 2nd group of orders for if you don't have the control of the match. like attacking+mixed passing as basic order and very defensive+long passing and for the flanks as 2nd option (for example)

Test to find 1 man for corners and 1 for fouls will help you for sure, if you can find the correct man you can save lots of points.
    And substitutions after 2nd half are always a good option when you see a player failing continously or one player don't appear been ST/MC.

Then think in Lopes and Vyalchinov to play or to be used as subs when your players dont do the work. I still thinking that meybe you need some new player to complete the group, but testing and doing some changes your team can go in a better way.
    Till here my opinion lol
    Good luck^^

Rookie
    That's great advise.
    To be honest. The 3 at the back works with my tactics (only conceded 9 goals last season in the league) but i hear what you're saying.
    Lopes is usually my starting AMC but he got injured which was a bit annoying and then the player i got to fill in for him was injured.
    In Grosso I have a perfect guy for corners/free kicks. High passing and Shooting. This is why he is doing so well this year.
    Thank you very much for the advise.
    I'm doing well in the cup and CL this year which have added to the challenge of playing well in the league. The home games in the league seem to be taking the hit.
    Last year I started a little slowly and by the end i was top with 1 game to go (didnt win the league though). Left myself with a little too much to do.
    khris likes this.

Yeah you need a 2nd defensive formation for home fixtures, especially against defensive teams. It doesn't do so well vs teams that attack the flanks/counter long i.e 4141 or 432w1. I've used this same formation a lot too with man marking and pressing but it it is vulnerable vs certain formations. I would recommend a little more rotation of your midfielders if you are playing in all 3 competitions. Maybe add a dmc and a DML/DMR?
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 08-01-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast