Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Auto Sub Toggling

Auto Sub Toggling

I noticed this before, last season I think but ignored it.

Today I was watching a match, my MC got injured and I replaced him.

The league leader then came on to support me so I opened up the league window to support him and did - and had a look around to see how he was doing.

I returned to my match a few mins later to find my GK had been injured and replaced by a sub.

I have asked in the past for the ability/button to toggle on/off the Auto-Sub in the event that a Manager has to leave a match but this "we'll do it for you without your input" seems too intrusive.

Have I missed something? Did you all know this >.<

If not, has anyone else been getting this? Does it apply to any sub or is it GK specific?

PS. the moment you know you have not been active enough in the TM is when you look to the bench and all you here is "Why I oughta", "Nyuk nyuk, nyuk" etc
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-03-2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: added "....without your input"

First time seeing this.. I'm only aware of auto subs if the manager hasn't attended the match AT ALL.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I noticed this before, last season I think but ignored it.

Today I was watching a match, my MC got injured and I replaced him.

The league leader then came on to support me so I opened up the league window to support him and did - and had a look around to see how he was doing.

I returned to my match a few mins later to find my GK had been injured and replaced by a sub.

I have asked in the past for the ability/button to toggle on/off the Auto-Sub in the event that a Manager has to leave a match but this "we'll do it for you without your input" seems too intrusive.

Have I missed something? Did you all know this >.<

If not, has anyone else been getting this? Does it apply to any sub or is it GK specific?

PS. the moment you know you have not been active enough in the TM is when you look to the bench and all you here is "Why I oughta", "Nyuk nyuk, nyuk" etc
    I have also once experienced an autosub while attending, this was a MC. The good thing was that the sub was almost instant, compared to the normal 10+ minutes manual.

Not since though, so a attend glich
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

OK I'll ask support then to see if it was a glitch and if the fact I had apparently left the match was a coincidence.

I'll post back with what I get told if anything.

Thanks guys.

PS. Anyone that still wants to post feel free.

PPS. Now I need to buy subs, even though my 56Q MC scored >.<

Thanks Buffs. I tend to support other managers while my game is on... Guess no support from me during a live match, lol
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Famous
    As I remember, auto-sub will be turned off once I have attend a match. So my experience is different from yours.

I seldom face this situation and don't know if there is system change on this. I am neutral on this. But it is very important that the same rule is applied consistently and communicate to users properly.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    As I remember, auto-sub will be turned off once I have attend a match. So my experience is different from yours.

I seldom face this situation and don't know if there is system change on this. I am neutral on this. But it is very important that the same rule is applied consistently and communicate to users properly.
    Thanks cookizzz, my experience previously was the same as yours.

If its a change then in most instances it will be advantageous but not, for me, in some rare occasions.

I do like the idea that attending once does not stop auto-subs although I'd prefer to invoke it.

There is already an inconsistency in the application of Auto-subs: on the web we are allowed to select our preferred auto-sub options (albeit limited); on mobile platforms there is no longer such an option (the last time I looked).

I've raised an issue with Support to ask if it was a change in the mechanic or a glitch/bug. If its a change I will try to use the opportunity to get more info on what the change is and press them on the selection criteria.

PS. I'm not moaning about it, it will be a rare event, I'm just trying to establish what happens.

Famous
    I don't like as they implemented the change without properly informing users, at least me. A option for users to start or stop auto-sub should be acceptable by all users.

As I remember, user of mobile version of T11 need not set up for auto-sub. The system will handle it for them. For browser version users, Will auto-sub execute if users don't set it?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't like as they implemented the change without properly informing users, at least me. A option for users to start or stop auto-sub should be acceptable by all users.

As I remember, user of mobile version of T11 need not set up for auto-sub. The system will handle it for them. For browser version users, Will auto-sub execute if users don't set it?
    Agreed. And I don't know either which auto-sub option will be implemented. If I've logged into both will the engine control it because mobile was last log in? Or will it use web account set options because they are stored on server? No idea.

Auto sub choice has always confused me and everytime I try to get a pattern it does something diffeent. Today my GK was replaced by a Striker because I had no sub listed for GK. Was it.....

1st on my Subs in Squad list? No.
    Nearest role to GK? No
    Highest Q available? No
    1st Sub listed in my Auto list? No
    Player with highest Condition? No
    Player with highest Morale? No
    2nd option on the first Auto Sub category? Yes.

I'll try and ask some things of Support but their annoyance threshold is low.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Agreed. And I don't know either which auto-sub option will be implemented. If I've logged into both will the engine control it because mobile was last log in? Or will it use web account set options because they are stored on server? No idea.

Auto sub choice has always confused me and everytime I try to get a pattern it does something diffeent. Today my GK was replaced by a Striker because I had no sub listed for GK. Was it.....

1st on my Subs in Squad list? No.
    Nearest role to GK? No
    Highest Q available? No
    1st Sub listed in my Auto list? No
    Player with highest Condition? No
    Player with highest Morale? No
    2nd option on the first Auto Sub category? Yes.

I'll try and ask some things of Support but their annoyance threshold is low.
    A striker, bummer
    I though and in my experience if none are selected in specific role no one replaces him.

Do you use the new app?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast