Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Goodbye - last Game

Illegal or not illegal, + Quality "oohh look I have +3,4 of Q. and I lost" ... more tokens, more friends, more active.... one day I will do a milkshake of all that, I assure.

This season its a bit different, some formations don't work against others as before but I think it's part of the game if all this counters and all the strong teams win all the time then what's the point of play if won't have money to invest to make your team strong so u can win too, I started my season very bad too but I'm finding a way out and so far its working the last seasons this far I was already pulling away from the pack this season just now I get to second place and will play to win until the end of the season. I think a good manager don't quit so be patience.

level 14. win win win.

Illegal or not illegal, + Quality "oohh look I have +3,4 of Q. and I lost" ... more tokens, more friends, more active.... one day I will do a milkshake of all that, I assure.

Make a banana shake very tasty
    khris and FVS0777 like this.

My league game tomorrow features an opponent who only has 9 players in his formation, and no goalkeeper. If history holds true, I'll lose the game by two goals. The game will just put one of his strikers in goal and he'll win Man of the Match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12