Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muskrat

Thread: Poor performance team, be patient, or blow it up?

Poor performance team, be patient, or blow it up?

I started fresh this season with some teenage players. They have had poor form, and my Season has been second worse on record. It's time to decide about tanking again. World you stick with the young players and finish their SA, in the hope they come of age? Results this season, even against friends 5 levels lower are not guaranteed wins. Simulator is hitting all games hard, I'm scared to attend matches because they do even worse!
    Tank? Y/N
    THANKS...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screenshot_2015-08-08-20-55-34.jpg   Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screenshot_2015-08-08-20-55-59.jpg  

Rookie
    Why Train SA?
    Just Farm or Buy Tokens and Buy Strong Players.
    or Tank and save Tokens and rebuild Team

I usually train SA with my 18, 19 year olds, some once they reach 6 stars, others, just before. I get good market value for SA players on the cusp. I rotate between forwards and defence in my transfers year to year. Nobody wants my 105 striker now, but in a week hell have one in one scorerer and fetch me some cash.

Sell everybody lol

what? u train SA with 6*?? is not more fast train these things when have 4-5* and then u can see if you can use tha ability?^^

Poor perform? upload a pic of the team stats and if you want you will have ma version of the crime xD

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Sell everybody lol

what? u train SA with 6*?? is not more fast train these things when have 4-5* and then u can see if you can use tha ability?^^

Poor perform? upload a pic of the team stats and if you want you will have ma version of the crime xD
    Help! use 4-4-2 classic
    Form:
    Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screen-shot-2015-08-08-10.45.07-pm.jpg

Defensive stats:
    Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screen-shot-2015-08-08-10.45.27-pm.jpg

Attacking stats:

Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screen-shot-2015-08-08-10.51.29-pm.jpg

P&M stats:

Poor performance team,  be patient,  or blow it up?-screen-shot-2015-08-08-10.51.48-pm.jpg
    Last edited by muskrat; 08-09-2015 at 02:56 AM.
    khris likes this.

lol

ok.. lets analyze this 4-4-2 as Ive used it with Valle de Escotia.

You can have a better MC's.... Farag and Alves and Pecarov are men that can have a better sub'

The GK seems to have good ratings so if theres a fail in defense you can try to change some defense that is aggressive, fail a lot continously, or do not appear enough....

Tests to find the man for fouls and corners are a duty for every manager. You just need 1 man for every labour and every match have corners and fouls, so. Then as ST/MC if you can see in negotiations/market the stats of a player and you have good luck and obtain a key player, this can win the 70% of a title with his work.

Friendlies against lower Q. teams show u if a player contributes, or not. Try to have a group of ST's + some MC's that can be capable sometimes to score 3-4 goals in friendlies against teams -4 levels.

My goalie is a good example. He's 18, bought him close to 6*, either foot, have started one on one stopper because he already has the extra star, and he's training fast so he'll get the ability and then continue to train him. I'll sell him when he's 21 on the cusp of 115. For decent coin as people keep paying for SA's. People Can buy them younger than a scout. I guess it's my revenue stream, in Concert with some sign and trades at the beginning of the season

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Campell
    if your purpose is to win the championship (league), tank this season.
    Keep your 8-9 young fast trainers, sell the rest and buy 5-6 players 3* (free agents are better, also if you have an academy player).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html