Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Someone want to tell me when they started injuring GK's in match?!?!?!

Rookie

Someone want to tell me when they started injuring GK's in match?!?!?!

I just got trolled for my 1st loss in 64 matches. Because my GK got injured within 10 mins and not only that but because I don't keep a damn backup GK due to NEVER F#%&$*ing needing one, EVER. They also made the game realistically make the outfield players play like $%^& in goal.

Neither of these had ever been an issue prior. I have watched bot teams with ST's in goal get 9 ratings and $%#@ for 8 months and now out of $%&#ing nowhere they suddenly choose to fix this right before the one damn league match that meant anything the whole damn season!!!!!!!!

I just got done beating this same side 8-0 on agg in the bleeping cup but suddenly less than 24 hours after finishing that I have to swallow a 0-3 loss to the same crap side in a match that could actually cost me a damn trophy.

Not to mention that all 3 goals came from his ridiculous 5* ST who, I #$%^ you not has 25 goals and 15 assists IN THE LEAGUE with a 9.3avg while being absolute crap in CL and Cup. \

How the bloody hell does a crap ST become a god against the same team, in the same stadium, in the same week, because it is a damn league match and not the $%^@ing CUP?!?!?!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    injury to gk's are rare but it has always been a possibilty. I keep only one but have my best defenseman as sub.

Cup, CL and League all play a little differently, I think it is with intent to keep them interesting.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    i was surprised too when I saw result

gl for the remaining season!

Rookie
    Don't worry guy, your odds of winning the league still suck. I wouldn't trade places with you.

Good luck as well though. As it appears that luck is now an even greater factor.

If you ever figure out what on earth made your ST so damn good in the league let me know. I have never seen anything like it. My good players are always a little better in league due to a weaker avg opp but good lord. That spread is nuts.

I have a ST who scored 60 last season and is on pace for 75-80 this season and he will still not get the most in the league if this pace continues, but his overall total will blow your guy away. Very odd indeed.

Try not to take me as an ass. I really am not a sore losing type at all. If I don't get the trophy it won't be the end of the world and Ill congratulate you or the other guy. The other 11 are a joke of course. It will come down to who does or doesn't screw up against those guys as it usually does.

You are now the 2nd team to win against me in 3 seasons. So enjoy that fact in all seriousness. I have lost 3 times now to 2 teams in 120 matches. That isn't an accident.

This isn't my first team, though it is with this account. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I like to pass on knowledge as it is through that very way that I learned most of what I know. I don't discriminate on who I pass it to.

If nothing else, don't buy scouts unless it is a one off thing and you only need a quick 1-2 season fix. You will notice that my whole roster is 18-21 yrs old.....Not a single scout. All pure bred Nordgen and academy players.
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 08-09-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Rookie
    I`m Wuppertaler SV, 3rd place currently just checked your result after my match
    GL! Looking forward to our 2nd Match...
    Last edited by Top11 Manager; 08-09-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    An injured GK and a troll result are different things.
    I never have or use a second GK and of course never had to made a sub.
    As a matter of fact, in one game, I hardly managed to win a team with an injured GK (2-1), but I saw many games (or posts) with a team, having an injured GK and didn't accept any goals.
    Troll result is something else. It's a fix result, where you roll the dice and brought 1-2 and the other team had 6-6.
    Even if you had a sub GK 6*, nothing could change that
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Calm the f*** down, you lost a game becausee you cound not be bothered to get a reserve keeper. That's life, live with it, it's not the end of the world.
    Blok 45 and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Calm the f*** down, you lost a game becausee you cound not be bothered to get a reserve keeper. That's life, live with it, it's not the end of the world.
    watch your mouth, you are talking to a GOD:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...g-lvl-1-a.html

Had 1 GK injury in first few seasons. Had a GK injured twice in a season around 5-6 seasons ago. I then decided all that bad luck was used up and kept just 1 GK.

This Season had 1 GK injured while switched to support a friend and the relatively new, enhanced Assistant Manager - Otto Teem - decided to put a Striker on before I returned. Good GK though.

As Nik says, your attention is misdirected I think on GK issue and not that it was your day to get shafted.

High expectations + Sod's Law - devastation

Beware the Curse of the Forum

1. Go buy a goalkeeper.
    2. Learn to lose.
    Staggy Stagg likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast