Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Live animations during matches: Better or worse?

Pro

Live animations during matches: Better or worse?

First of all let me explain I love the animations. It is exciting and when you do make that fast play and you score you cheer of course. But I noticed that goals only come when there is an animation. Only then it is possible to score. This makes all other commentary during the game dull. When I am watching a game I am just waiting for the animation to happen otherwise zzzzzzzzz. I know they are working on it, but at least make it possible to score a goal without animation. Then the whole match can be exciting again. Yesterday I got commentary like "midfield makes a mistake. Your striker is through and he is facing the goalie. Can this be a goal? A fast one two with the other striker. This cannot go wrong!!!!!" and I thought "pffff, zzzzzzz, no animation, no score so why bother?" and of course my striker missed.

I hope they improve the animations to correspond with the commentary or at least make it possible to score with only commentary going on. Right now I am indecisive about the live animations. What about you guys? Do you experience the same as me?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    "But I noticed that goals only come when there is an animation."

I've used lot of this feature with beta app and brand new "final" app of course (peeking my friends game too)... I believed the same as you until i scored a goal and my mate* scored another one WITHOUT animation...

so yeah not perfect that's for sure

*edit: that was an AMC goal from a long distance in beta (commentary: with a shoot rocket whatever text) and my mate vibered me back this: It was so fast that the camera couldn't follow his goal
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-10-2015 at 07:59 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    *edit: that was an AMC goal from a long distance in beta (commentary: with a shoot rocket whatever text) and my mate vibered me back this: It was so fast that the camera couldn't follow his goal
    Coutinho?
    muskrat likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    So, it is possible to score without animations? Can somebody confirm? I had a lot of 100% chances during commentary (the ones that mostly predict a goal) but I never scored one so far during commentary.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Rookie
    even if it`s possible to score without animation, wtf is animation for? I want to see the goals I score when watching a live match! If I want to read about a goal I switch to commentary mode!

Yes its possible to score without it featuring in the animation - it can happen both for your team and the opposition.

I don't think there is enough time anyway for all the commentary plays to be represented as live action.

Famous
    told ya
    Buffs Mad likes this.

"But I noticed that goals only come when there is an animation."

Yep, and this is very bad. In mobile platforms, it's not possible to turn off animations. I understand that it's impossible to see every moves animated, but this bug make the game loose sensationality, because we all know that the comments never result on goal.

Honestly, I prefer only comments if this cannot be solved.

Mike FC - Season 46

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    So, it is possible to score without animations? Can somebody confirm? I had a lot of 100% chances during commentary (the ones that mostly predict a goal) but I never scored one so far during commentary.
    It's happened to me once. Another team scored against me during the text.

Pro
    Yeah, I had some goals scored too without animations. I guess it is 95% sure that a text isn't a goal. Only 1 in 20 comments or so are goals. So yes there is a chance that a goal will be scored when you see text
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy: