Thread: The Super Successful Guide of Khris vol. II -da ratings, how to don't be crazy

The Super Successful Guide of Khris vol. II -da ratings, how to don't be crazy

Now that the live ratings are done and are visible, and we see how these are done, the question is, can you use this info really? or you are more confussed?

My personal version, say that now the game show the proof that gives me the reason of why we have to ignore these info. because ratings are paranoid.

Too some of us, have noticed a change in the match simulation, in some sense seems that the differance of quality has been reuced, so, results against clubs with players of -2, -3 stars can be more close.

Ma theory, (as I had a theory of why here in the forum we can see sometimes that a team with 10 scores x2 and I think that the internal simulator don't apply well and with sense the rules, and these have to be changed to create more close results as in a real match, and yeah, we need again illegal formation rules for that*) is that,,, after change the rating system, the simulator has been balanced in some sense, so.... some people can have a big problem of... something like a problem of identity LOL

Because now we have...
    -Formation
    -Orders
    -Value of players
    -Condition
    -Morale
    -Bonus of goodness
    -Possession bonus
    -A simulation if, we attend and if not
    -History of ratings....
    - + Live ratings

So to help the entire planet earth and avoid a world depression I will insert tomorrow (or some day) in this thread the form to manage ignoring the live ratings.

Based in tests, yeah, you wanna know if a player is worth? test the team, against a -3/-4 Levels team,, 2,3 times, and then is when you can have real info, about if, a player work, or not. My method to manage is based in testing, and easy steps, is free, and is simply to do the basic duty as manager, like find the correct man for corners and fouls.

Test your team, follow a strategy, and do the duty is what can bring you the success (despite FCBayern München is the only club with Q.G., Quality Guarantee).

LOL

Rookie
    I don`t understand what you trying to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    I don`t understand what you trying to say...
    Don't worry, I go for bundles usually to try to explain something lol
    and I usually only understand myself LOL ...but usually too, the ideas have sense.

I will change later the sense of the post, asking if really, the live ratings, help managers as they expected or, in some sense they are more confussed, due that ratings are not a "exact science".

Famous
    The largest issue I see with the live ratings is they appear to be based more upon "volume of good/bad things done by a specific player," instead of "impact of player in minutes played."
    Level 40 Manager