Thread: app or PC?

Apprentice

app or PC?

So I decided to use the app on my 3rd team just so i can see what my arrows do to little dots ect. When I watch the game on my app, it was behind 3 in game minutes than watching on computer. for instance, if i was on computer watching it said 17 minutes, but if i was on app watching it said 14 minutes..... so not only does the app auto assign skill points, you are 3 minutes behind a computer watcher. also if an injury happens you are apt to have an injured player for 10 minutes, instead of the 5ish from watching on a computer since you are behind.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Communication speed. Makes it obvious computer is faster and with better connection. That has always been the case, really.. and why I try to not use phone for TL and any important match..
    It's not the app, really, on my guy's new (quad core) phone with whiz bam connection it is a lot closer in time, maybe a minute of game time.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PC, no dubt lol..... and prove different browsers... Safari for me is the faster... just click and instantantllly fly x10 times faster than chrome in ma case, then Opera, then Chrome.

I've seen a phone version of the match finish first once - but only once, usually they lag. Same on pvp games all over, speed and responsiveness is best.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    PC, no dubt lol..... and prove different browsers... Safari for me is the faster... just click and instantantllly fly x10 times faster than chrome in ma case, then Opera, then Chrome.
    Mac or PC?

Apprentice
    i normally use pc. well it's a macbook. I have 3 teams i do various things with. so i use safari for one, chrome for one, and firefox for the other, lol. safari seems to be the best. I was just trying the app to see the fancy new bells and whistles....