Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: weird results

weird results

There are still some bizarres.Je results 'm 2nd in the league , I have the best attack , the best defense , morale was 100 % and I lose my last two matches 3-0 and 0-5 at home against the maize classés.J'ai really doubts about cheating or Nordeus which intervenes on matches .

Was unbesten in the league till yesterday having lost against 3rd placed team. I had defeated him earlier in the season with a much lower Q team than i have now.
    Sometimes this crazy results do happen. What we need is to find a pattern for how this results happen.

Look for a drop in form for most of your players (poor ratings, ratings below 6.5 or ratings below what your players used to get) in the previous matches and the matches that follows. If you noticed it, then I would say this was caused by the program itself (not a case of cheating). If this is the case, then expect to have more poor results (draws and loses) for the next few matches, especially league matches or for how long this 'injected drop in form' lasts.

I lost my first match in the league too; this was against a much weaker opponent which I have beaten in the previous meeting for the same league.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.