Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 4 Post By Joseph Sjarifudin
  • 1 Post By Saturu

Thread: The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.

Thumbs up The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.

There is not more to say that due to this ridiculous outcome to which a team, 10 stars weaker than the home team + Manager + Spectator watching and still wins due to some unknown reason has left me fed up with this game, I will quit the end of this season. A 2/3 star defence manages to hold off 4/5 star attack is beyond any game mechanic I am unable to get the better of. Thus a game which benefits a team beyond the player skills, formations and management skills is NOT a football manager game.
    The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-image.jpg
    The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-image.jpg

Where's your midfield bro?
    gossipguy and ByloBand like this.

Been playing this formation for 6 seasons. Won all leagues and few times to CL semi's. The formation isn't the problem. Note this isn't the first time I felt my team were unfairly beaten by much lower ranked teams. The stats point to a complete domination in the match yet for an unseen game mechanic I lose

Away

The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-1st-match.jpg

Home

The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-2nd-match.jpg

Welcome to the "Real" Top eleven. Your match is similar to Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona. These things happen in real life. Cheers.
    ByloBand likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Joseph Sjarifudin
    hi Joseph, we are in the same server and guess what, we're friends too

The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-joseph-friend.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yeah

The deciding match on who wins the league... And this is what happened.-chris.png