Thread: Promotion

Question Promotion

When seven teams from the same division get promoted, do they meet again in the level above or will there be completely different promoted teams?

Quote Originally Posted by aa_10 View Post
    When seven teams from the same division get promoted, do they meet again in the level above or will there be completely different promoted teams?
    they are in theory mixed randomly on your server, but at higher levels they are all the same

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by aa_10 View Post

Before new league draw mechanism implemented, my teams were drawn to same league with many teams again. At that time, friend relationship had great effect on league drawing. My team often play my friend's teams and probably friends of friends too.

Now team quality seems to be major factor in drawing. In last 3 or 4 seasons, I rarely play with old league-mates again after promotion.