Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supporters go crazy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Looks like the Albania logo to me ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 21
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    Yes, it is Liverpool logo. My friend Barca FC has thousands of tokens, he uses different logo and uniform every week. I think he has enough token to buy all the official logo, but I know for sure he does not have heart to get any Real Madrid CF's uniform.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    I did not cry or complain about the result at all. Win or lose in the real tournament or friendly match will not hurt me a bit. All I said that even the opponents have a lot of supporters to max out 15% of possession, still there is not an issue at all. As long as you make a good orders to fit the formation that you choose against your opponent.

The thread title is "supporters go crazy". I really meant it. Especially, in a friendly match. It will not bother me, but I saw few guys go crazy to support their friend which my friend as well. See, I set up two friendly matches with the same team within 15 minutes apart. During the first match, I purposely set a illegal formation; so that, I only win or lose by one goal. All those supporters should know it, but they still come back then support again in the second match. I meant, what a point to attend a boring game. I schedule a friendly match not to show off, but just to use all of my players' condition.
    Honestly, Many supporters did not even care it was the frenly match or not..as long as they saw the screen show up his/her fren had the match he/she would click on "support home/away" button..thats it..he or she did not even really watch the match...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    That is why the thread title "supporters go crazy". On other side, that is your choice to support and that is what you think how other users support. From my point of view, I do not use the pop up screen to support my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Buck View Post
    Yes, it is Liverpool logo. My friend Barca FC has thousands of tokens, he uses different logo and uniform every week. I think he has enough token to buy all the official logo, but I know for sure he does not have heart to get any Real Madrid CF's uniform.
    Liverpool logo as follows:

Albania logo:

One could even say it matches the Wimbledon FC logo:

But the Liverpool FC logo on Barcelona badge it is not.

14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Liverpool logo as follows:

Albania logo:

One could even say it matches the Wimbledon FC logo:

But the Liverpool FC logo on Barcelona badge it is not.

14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Well done, you have done your homework. You have a lot of knowledges.

Firstly, do you know about the off topic? The logo is nothing to do in this subject of this thread at all.

Secondly, that new Liverpool logo is right in front of your eyes and you are still thinking that you know everything. Right on that logo says "You'll never walk alone, LIVERPOOL Football Club, EST-1892"

Thirdly, who say that Barca FC can not use Liverpool logo? It look likes you have made your own rule here. People, it is a game, my buddy and I do whatever we want to do with our own club. What an odd for Barcelona wear FC Porto? None. Then, so what? How about Barca FC is using PSG, Porto and Juventus's jersey.

Fourthly, I will make you and others happy by using Barcelona official items. Wait a minute, I forgot, why do not tell the Nordeus sign a new contract with the real Barcelona FC?

Finally, once again, it is a game call "Top Eleven", just a GAME, people.

Now who's taking this seriously ? ⚽️⚽️👍

14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Scott Buck likes this.
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Banned
    Now who's taking this seriously ? ⚽️⚽️

14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    1 Cup
    It is okay Dave. There is nothing to be serious, I just want get a fact right. And I am not here to piss people off, oh well, as long as they stay with their business. In a return, I do not bother any body. Enjoy the game.

Hey buddy right back at ya ! All in good spirit my friend. Banter between forum friends. I support Liverpool and have some association with the club. But of course this game is open to all interpretation by All us Managers. Best wishes to you.

14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    1 Cup
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12