Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Supporters go crazy

Banned

Supporters go crazy

There is one thing good about Top Eleven that I have to give a credit for, and that is a limit of supporter (15% is a maximum)

This guy had a whole punch supporters. I can not amazing if there is no limitation. On another hand, I do not care much about the supporters, possession will not mean a thing at all. It is all about your formation and orders.

I also respect all of you who show support for your friends, but please taking easy a bit...please stay away from a friendly match, your friend will be okay after 90 minutes. Your friend is my friend as well. However, it is fine with me if you feel bored.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg  

Supporters go crazy-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Scott Buck; 08-19-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Banned
    This was a friendly match, I bet World XI's supporters did not realize that my friend Barca FC did not have a goalie in that match.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg   Supporters go crazy-image.jpg  

Famous
    if your team quality better..the number of opponent's supporters means Nothing,bro...U STILL WILL WIN THE MATCH...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Pro
    Euhrrrr not really Brian. Quality does not say that much to be honest. See the troll results where you can have 2,5 stars more quality and still loose.
    Brian Dang and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Euhrrrr not really Brian. Quality does not say that much to be honest. See the troll results where you can have 2,5 stars more quality and still loose.
    Yes..it is true but when you talk about troll in official matches...Me myself had experienced it countless times b4..but in the frenly match..99.9% u will win..
    Cheers!!!

Way, way back I had a season where I had three people want to be my friend, and I accepted them. Turned out that they were friends also of my biggest rival for the Championship, and they all turned up (along with about 4 others) to support him at the match that would settle the Championship at the end of the season, and I was playing AWAY. After going 0-2 down I swapped a few players about, made a sub and went hard attacking - and eventually won the match 4-2 and the Championship...

The motto 'In Victory, Malice; In Defeat, Revenge' was modified a bit when I immediately at the end of the match 'unfriended' the turncoats...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

hhh i like the Barca FC with Liverpool logo .... nice touch
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can say here that in some countries there are local (fb) fan groups with many members, they make posts and some times invite other members to support them.
    If you 're a member of a big t11 fan group, it's very common to have over 10-15 supporters in every game.
    Here, to give you an example, it's about a fb Greek t11fan group I 'm a member.
    A guy from the group had a game against a member of another group (but not so big/active) and called friends for supporting.
    Opponent knew about the popularity of our t11 group and set the time at 06.00 in the morning
    Still there was 23 supporters for my friend and 8 for the opponent
    Supporters go crazy-crazy-support-post.jpg

* I agree that in friendlies there is no reason for supporting (specially if a friend is the guest team). Never do that.
    ** I don't believe that any number of supporters (even this +15 %) can give more than a 1-2% to the process of the game.
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shwan Chalabi View Post
    hhh i like the Barca FC with Liverpool logo .... nice touch
    Looks like the Albania logo to me ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 21
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    Shwan Chalabi likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    I did not cry or complain about the result at all. Win or lose in the real tournament or friendly match will not hurt me a bit. All I said that even the opponents have a lot of supporters to max out 15% of possession, still there is not an issue at all. As long as you make a good orders to fit the formation that you choose against your opponent.

The thread title is "supporters go crazy". I really meant it. Especially, in a friendly match. It will not bother me, but I saw few guys go crazy to support their friend which my friend as well. See, I set up two friendly matches with the same team within 15 minutes apart. During the first match, I purposely set a illegal formation; so that, I only win or lose by one goal. All those supporters should know it, but they still come back then support again in the second match. I meant, what a point to attend a boring game. I schedule a friendly match not to show off, but just to use all of my players' condition.
    Last edited by Scott Buck; 08-21-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast