League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    His formation is illegal and your subs came in when at a tiring moment of the game. Thus, your tactics (formation and subs) beat him hands down. I don't see that as a troll.
    Its not an illegal formation , it used to be.. But you are still right that wasnt much of a troll
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Goog Match today

Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_1.jpg

Table:

Season 70 - Week 4-screenshot_2.jpg

The Red Stars Munich continue to rise in the league after a 3:0 win against a middle of the table team. They take the first place for the first time of the season. Previously denied by goals scored, they now lead because of it, given the tied goal differential!

Season 70 - Week 4-table.jpg

It looks like the race at the top will be very tight as this season's league is not as competitive. Too many abandoned (or badly managed) teams at the bottom.

Meanwhile, my team tops ratings fairly easily. Bosnian MC Tarik Bašić joins his two teammates among the best rated, having been handed the keys to the midfield for one game.

Season 70 - Week 4-ratings.jpg
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Typical transfer market. I wonder how many people fall for these

Season 70 - Week 4-transfers.jpg

Palace teams report, Saturday and Sunday (seems I missed yesterday due to being out on the lash)...

Palace Casuals registered three draws in their games, making a grand total of 7 draws out of 11 games so far this season. First up was a Champions League match at home, Casuals swept into a 2-0 lead through Omar Hansen (pen) and Reda Mourad, only to see the opposition pull back two goals late in the match after Valentin Ndjengue was injured and all three substitutes having been used. A 1-1 draw away in the League followed, Omar Hansen again put the Casuals in front before David Zhelev was dismissed for a professional foul and the home side equalised from the spot. The ten men then put in a master-class in defending against all attacks to escape with a point. Today's League game at home against the League leaders saw Casuals ahead in the 4th minute, Reda Mourad playing AMC in place of the injured Ndjengue heading home a Johan Shaqiri corner, but the visitors equalised in the 19th minute.

Season 70 - Week 4-s26-l25-league-table-round-6.jpg

Palace Terriers have a 100% record at the top of their Champions League group after a home 2-0 win over the third of their Group opponents. The match was evenly balanced at 0-0, with 2 yellow cards each, when Terriers debutant Miguel Perez transgressed again and incurred the Order of the Early Bath. The away side failed to make anything out of the set-piece and Terriers immediately went down the other end of the pitch and Ben Atkins netted a Xabier Moran cross to put the 10-men 1-0 up, then Nathan Masegela added a second. After losing their first three League games, Terriers have begun to climb up the League, a goal-less away draw on Saturday followed by a 2-0 home win today, a Xabier Moran brace securing the win. Further progress in the Cup as Terriers forge ahead in their triple-pronged quest for glory. The home side scored first in the away 1st Leg match, but the second-half was all Terriers as Julien van der Plas, Luis Fernando Peralta (pen) and Masegela scored to make the final score 3-1.

Season 70 - Week 4-s03-l03-league-table-round-6.jpg

Desert Rats FC have secured the top-spot in the League through a couple of good wins, the first a 3-0 home win, a Lorcan Ivory hat-trick securing the points, and today's 3-1 away win over one of the two Real Madrid teams in the League, Sebastien Valeri, Ivory, and Francisco Pelissier scoring. The away Cup 1st Leg match this evening was a routine affair, Steve Haddou opening the scoring, then Pelissier adding a brace for a 3-0 win.

Season 70 - Week 4-s02-l02-league-table-round-6.png
    Last edited by talisman; 08-30-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Good CL result, but at the cost of two of my fully rested profiles

Season 70 - Week 4-cccccccccccccccccccl.jpg

both my strikers taken out by Lord Nordeus
    4 days and 3 days
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-31-2015 at 08:31 AM.
    talisman and reddeviljohn like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Won ,champs league game 1-0. But /keeper injured.
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 70 - Week 2

A 4:0 domination today against one of the top teams in the league, with Petermann and Forsberg doing the most damage once again. Schouten also is making his mark as a young striker, scoring shortly after coming on.

That should give my team the goal differential to stay on top.

Funnily enough. T11 made it so Petermann provided himself an assist on a late penalty.

And look at those gains for skill points...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Won ,champs league game 1-0. But /keeper injured.
    aws
    For how long? and is it like me your only 'reel keeper?

did you see the comments?
    reddeviljohn likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast