Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Famous
    CL top8: @home 1-1 against my main rival (we are lev8, and he is 61.5Q)... i guess my second treble is getting away from me now...

edit: 14 matches with CLEAN SHEET! until now
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 09-10-2015 at 03:41 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Because you can't win all games 14:0... the boys won with a more classical 2:1 in the Champions League quarters, first leg. The two away goals are definitely valuable.

It is a tough opponent and the team conceded early. From the live action on mobile, I saw lots of short passes stalling progress in the midfield. So, I switched my orders from short and mixed to mixed passing down both flanks. Et voilà, the team started creating chances from the flanks. Oskar Müller (DR) scored a rare goal and Kalju Saar (ML) came up with the winner.

Season 70 - Week 4-cl.jpg

Once again, Saar is the best player in an important game.

Season 70 - Week 4-cl1.jpg
    Last edited by mmunger; 09-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Gert Funck like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Lost c/l game 3-0
    munchen likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

The team is on a roll in the league, the second half looking even better than the first. A 7:0 blowout against a mid-table side. Braces and assists for Schouten and Franken, the 18 year olds that are developing into sharp shooters.

Season 70 - Week 4-league.jpg

Still got a two-point lead on top of the standings, with a growing 26-goal differential.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Addicted
    Deleted due to multiple posts.
    Last edited by Teda; 09-10-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Addicted
    Teda won the first leg CL at home 4:0. I am happy about the clean sheet of home conceded goals. We are heading to semis I believe.

The league match is disappointed, we scored a goal at 15 mins but conceded one at 85 min.

I think my defense line is still not stable, have been struggling the whole season so far, not positive in league since the leader is so strong and we are 4 points behind them, the title is not reachable.

Tomorrow we will only have one league match, will try to win. The Bosnian ST Mojovic got a 9 rating in CL match but only a 7 in league match, I don't see he is very aggressive to push forward, instead he always passed the ball back to others, what is wrong?

Try a 3N fwd front with him in the middle.

Addicted
    Thanks, I assume you responded me :-)

How about 1 AMC and 2 STs? I don't even have 3 good STs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Try a 3N fwd front with him in the middle.

Pro
    Week 3. After 2 weeks of yellow and red cards all over the place my players have settled down a little bit. Still getting some yellow cards but it is manageable. Injuries however are back.

FC Knudde is in a tight league. The numbers 1 to 6 are about 6 points apart. When I loose a game I drop to 6th place, I win one and I am back at second. The first six have something like +20 goals at most. Very intense league. Just had a game against the bottom feeder who had won one game so far. In the away match it ended in 2-5 for me. No worries I thought. NORDEUS said you thought WRONG!!!! Somehow the bottom feeder found the form of the day and beat me 2-3. I hardly had more ball possession while the away match was 65% possession for me and about double the shots. Well it happens. I will propably drop to 4th or 5th. It happens. Still going strong in both CL and Cup. Yes, second season I get a long way in the cup. Now up against a level higher but just 0,5 more quality so I do have a chance. My first CL semi finale ended in 2-0 for me so solid start.

FC Killroy is right now undefeated in the league. There is a huge gap of 13 points with the number 2. 90 goals scores and only 7 against is the best performance I have yet experienced in this game. I have some star players that shine every game (league/CL/Cup). I might be on the way for a treble. This is propably the best chance so far to get close to this. My first game in the CL was won with 5-3. The away goals are not good but still a win and 2 goals difference. Lets hope for a tie and then onto the finale. In the cup I meet the best of the 3 level 4's in the game (me being level 3). I have the best quality but that is nowhere near a guarantee. Lets hope for the best. The only thing worrying me is the injury storm in the last 3 games with 5 injuries (3 in one and 2 in one game). I am almost out of red packs so keeping my fingers crossed
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Drew league game 1-1