Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Won league game 7-0 against bottom team so nothing to get excited about
    Gert Funck, Kylos, munchen and 1 others like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    What a day today!

The first game today was to against our league leader. I lost to him at home 0:3 and I was ready to be swamped again. But he was NOT online! I thought he was so confident. Not out of expectation, he scored 3 goals in the first 18 minutes and I watched the game and thought: OK, OK, thank you. At that moment I already gave up. Around 26 mins my MC scored one goal, 1:3 and I realized that: wait a minute, what I am doing here, why not fight but just simply be a surrender? Then I changed my defensive formation 451v to 4231 with 2 MCs and 3 attacking middle fielders. And wonder happened in the second half: our boys scored 2 goals consecutively and came back 3:3 at 69 minutes! WOW! I thought, come on boys, we have time, just keep it up! Then at 84 min, the left winger I sub in the second half got the ball, pushed the ball to the left corner of the opponent's box... Wait, what are you doing buddy? Cross! Cross! I yielded... Then I was shocked because he shot... And scored! 4:3!!! Then nothing else happened and we won the game. This left winger scored 1 goal, assisted 2 goals in only 45 minutes, and won the MOM.

I am so proud of my boys, great spirits! Although we won the game, it does not mean too much because the title is already gone. But I am still happy of my boys.

The second game Teda played today was the 1 leg of the CL semi, we played at home and won 2:0. If is always happy to keep a clean sheet of home conceded goals as I cannot watch the away game which will be mid night my time.

Again I cannot watch the 2 leg cup semi which is also at mid night my night tonight/tomorrow morning, so when I wake up tomorrow morning I hope I can see some happy endings, good luck to me, and good night!

What a turn around in this season, had a terrible start to the season, was even thinking about tanking this season. Decided to push to halfway and make a decision from there. Halfway came and I saw the boys really put an effort to push into the top 4. Managed to over power 3rd and 2nd. Yesterday we were 2 points from 1st (his having a bad week) and he lost 2-1 and ofcourse we won! Got that 1st position we highly deserved! Today he got a draw and we won our away match 3-1. Now 4 points clear from 2nd!

NEVER QUIT!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

With 5 league games to go, a semi final in the CL (having won the first leg 4-0), with a probable final still, my beast player Hayden Foster has just passed being involved in over 100 of my goals this season.

66 goals scored, 37 assists made. That's 103 goals he has played a part in so far this season.

In his first season he scored 68 and assisted 42, making it 110 goals involved in that season, so I am hoping that in the next few games he can go on and beat those figures he set.

Pro
    FC Knudde still has a small chance to get the treble. We are 1 point behind the number 1 but he has to play one more match so in theory we are 4 points behind. The number one still faces the number 3 and 5 in the competition. Lets hope he spills some points. But FC Knudde made it to the finals again!!!! CHEERSSSS, APPLAUSSSSSSSEEEE!! Crowd goes wild Won both cup games. CL is still possible.

FC Killroy lost his chance on the treble. Won the cup match with 1-0 but the first game was 1-3 so I was one goal short. Missed to many big chances. Bummer, but third is a good score. The undefeated perk is gone too as I tied against the number 2 in the league. Bad day for FC Killroy. Still a chance to win the CL and the league. So no complaints.

Good luck in the last days whoever is in the final.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

FC Hoofdrop has reached the first final in the club's history. Going 3:1 1:2 in their cup semi-final.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    FC Hoofdrop has reached the first final in the club's history. Going 3:1 1:2 in their cup semi-final.
    Congratz c",)

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thanks, only took me 9 seasons LOL
    Gert Funck likes this.

Lost league match 2-1 after taking the lead and conceding in last minute
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Teda finished 2 games today, one cup semi and one league game.

We are in cup final in the second consecutive year! Great jobs done by our folks without their manager watching the game. Per the score board my winger scored the 1 st goal then we conceded one, then my MC was sent off and will miss his first cup final. We scored another goal at almost the end of the game, so 2:0 at home and 2:1 on road, we are in the final now.

Won a very difficult game in league, the sent off MC in cup semi finals scored one goal and assisted another and won the MOM. The opponent was the one created the injury joke I posted on this forum 12 days ago, last time they stole 2 points from us and today they scored first but we came from behind and won the game. The league title is not mine for sure but we will continue to be strong and try our best to win more games.

Tonight, actually midnight tonight, we will play the second leg of CL semi finals. We won the home 2:0 and due to the bad timing I cannot watch this second leg so I will let our folks go. Will see if we can make two finals this season, good day and good night!
    Last edited by Teda; 09-15-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    Killroy likes this.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast