Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Saw league table now and opponent in 2nd got a 3-1 home loss! Guess we got the title, 7 points clear with 2 games left.... HAPPY MANAGER. And to think I was going to tank at the beginning... Thanks nordeus!
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

VIP
    Season 70 - Week 4-fkp8.png

Won 3rd League in row...

Season 70 - Week 4-4.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-5.jpg

this season is sort of over for me, CL is secured

Season 70 - Week 4-2015-09-16-16_19_27-start.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-2015-09-17-20_50_07-start.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-2015-09-17-20_50_34-start.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-2015-09-17-20_51_01-start.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 70 - Week 4-s9cupfinal.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-s9cupstats.jpg
    Season 70 - Week 4-s10cupopponent.jpg
    Was watching youtube and missed the match lol.

Palace Teams report for today, interim...

Palace Terriers played their only match today at a respectably early hour, in view of the Champions League Final to be undertaken tomorrow. Playing away at the team in 13th place (Arsenal FC - ha! ha!) they strolled through 2-0, Julien van der Plas converted a Luis Fernando Peralta free-kick in the second minute, and his fellow wide-man Zdenek Krajca scored three minutes from half-time.

Desert Rats FC had to wait until nearly 5pm to play their first match of the day, and were away to a neutral venue for the Cup Final! Behind to a 7th minute goal, and struggling to make an impression, it took a refereeing decision to turn the game their way. An opposition defender was adjudged to have handled in the area, and after the customary yellow card, Vinnie Taylor converted the spot kick to level the scores at half-time. The second-half started with the Rats dominating, and in the 65th minute, a complex passing manoeuvre involving the two wingers and lone striker Lorcan Ivory ended with Ivory passing the ball into free space in the penalty box for incoming midfielder Markus Hammes to cap his first MoM performance of the season with his first goal of the season and the winner in the Cup Final...

Season 70 - Week 4-trophy-thumbs-up.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Visionary S
    This is My last season.
    I am officially retiring from game.
    I will win this league season around 18 points difference.
    I will post picture on end of season.

Good luck to all in future play.

Palace teams report, Thursday final...

Palace Casuals home League match was late evening and despite incurring three injuries, they ran out 3-1 winners, Omar Hansen (direct free-kick), Reda Mourad (solo) and Said Aghanavaz (header from Johan Shaqiri corner) scoring. Casuals are now third in the table, on goals scored over the other team on the same points and goal difference.

Desert Rats FC had to wait even later, and after parading the recently-won Cup Trophy around their home ground, a well-weakened side got down to thrashing the League basement team 6-0. Marek Prokop, Erik Jansen, Plamen Atanasov (2), Chris Passmore and Mohd S Abdul Karim were the scorers in a one-sided match which moved the Rats up one place to 3rd, on goal difference.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    play torpedo tomorrow

Attachment 53765

wish me luck, i need it!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    play torpedo tomorrow

Attachment 53765

wish me luck, i need it!!
    The picture is invalid

so I will post the Torpedo

Season 70 - Week 4-images.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    After 9 seasons, my level 26 team, NT Bulldog, just won Champion League champion again. We got the last CL trophy at level 17.

Performance of the players are excellent. I am especially happy for 4 star player Ciesielski who is the lowest quality player in the field but displayed its excellent ability. I am happy to start him over a 6 star player. Team average match rating 7.7 is one of the best in this season.
    Season 70 - Week 4-cl-final-all-info.jpgSeason 70 - Week 4-cl-final-stat.jpg

I also thanks for the support of fans, including one who is not my friend. I have disadvantage in fans number by 3:7. But I attended the match, got extra 8% procession bonus and make procession even off.

Season 70 - Week 4-cl-final-fans.jpg

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast