Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree655Likes

Thread: Season 70 - Week 4

Last 2 matches, playing reserves, let them atleast try and reach 6 stars.. Keeping my ST Lewandowski and ML Soca on to try and get top scorer and most assists award... First time in a long time that my players were in those challenging for top scorer etc...

Trained my new GK to 6 stars, got him for 3 tokens from the negotiations list, 1 skill point from 6 stars... Trying my utmost best to have a 5 star team next season...
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Famous
    I had to get excited against an old donut formation! My first win against it in whole 8 seasons with a 314/29/14 ratio

sooo anyway CL in pocket too!

Season 70 - Week 4-8thclfinal.jpg

what if i had sameQ as oppo? a dreadfull loss?

Famous
    Today all the matches of my teams are important. My Level 18 team Beauty played CL final and a league match the league leader. My level 26 team NT Bulldog also played the league leader. I am happy that my teams won all 3 matches today.

Level 18 Team

My team temporarily overtakes the leading position. But the 3rd team still has 2 matches to play and have the best chance to be final champion.

Season 70 - Week 4-table-beauty.jpg

The CL match has already been reported in my earlier post.

Level 26 Team

My team is now at 2nd place and trailed the leader by 1 point only. The leader used to lead by many points but the gap was gradually narrowed near the end of the season.

Season 70 - Week 4-table-bulldog.jpg

VIP
    Season 70 - Week 4-butd10.png

Another legend left the club...

Season 70 - Week 4-12.png
    talisman, Killroy and reddeviljohn like this.

Reserve news

The title was unattended gained today

Season 70 - Week 4-cl.jpg
    talisman, nikolgiorgos and munchen like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    This game sometimes makes me want to weep. FC Killroy unbeaten status in the CL is gone. After winning all games I loose the finale. Grmbllll. After 90 minutes it was 1-1. My total shot and on target were almost double of the other manager but his 3 star defender played the game of his life. Interesting so far is seeing that when a team is starting to get a player with a high score then that is the team that is most likely to win.

Extra time started and he looses a player. Before I could read it properly he scores 1-2. The extra time was like 2 shots for me but 7 for him and 2 on goal. So I lost it in the extra time although I brought in some fresh players. I guess 5,5Q more is not enough sometimes

FC Knudde however won the CL finale. Now on to the league. I am first right now and have a more goals ahead then the number 2 that has the same amount of points as I have. The number 2 faces the number 3 in the last round. The number 3 is 1 point behind me. So if I only win the last 2 games then my opponent has to beat the number 3 with at least 5 goals. But first I do have to win both games against the numbers 4 and 5. TENSION IS RISING!!!!
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Palace Terriers report for Friday...

Up at the butt-crack of dawn for a Champions League Final, against a team with a decidedly asymmetrical formation, so played standard 4-5-1V against it with normal mentality. Zdenek Krajca scored the opening goal in the 8th minute during a period of Terriers pressure, but the opposition equalised against the run of play in the 17th minute. Thereafter it was pretty even, until midway through the second-half, when the Terriers Management turned on counter-attacking and subbed ineffective striker Ben Atkins for Matt Hall, whereupon the play became ever-increasingly Terriers. With extra-time looming, Julien van der Plas pounced on a loose ball just outside the area and volleyed it into the net for the winning goal, and Palace Terriers claimed their first silverware.

Along with Desert Rats FCs Cup win yesterday, the Palace teams trophy cabinet for this season:

Season 70 - Week 4-trophy-thumbs-up-x2.jpg

Back to the more mundane task of the League, Terriers entertained 3rd in the table and drew 1-1. The visitors scored early on, and Terriers then put them under the cosh looking for an equaliser, which eventually came in the 75th minute, Julien van der Plas heading home a right-wing cross from Zdenek Krajca for his 30th goal of the season in all competitions. Terriers stay in 5th place, and with a healthy goal difference advantage look set to finish there, no matter what the result tomorrow.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Teda won the CL final 6:0 and clinched the only title we have in this season.

Palace Casuals report for Friday...

Mid-afternoon away League game against a higher-rated mid-table opponent, and despite two more injuries, to central defender David Zhelev and left-back Mirko Kaminski, won 3-1. Sole fit striker Reda Mourad provided the opening goal in the 36th minute, heading home a Johan Shaqiri corner. In the second half, Zhelev was injured, and while substitute Said Aghanavaz was warming up waiting to replace him, the home side broke through the weakened defence and scored an equaliser. Once the sub had been made, defender Ben De Wree went forward, collecting the ball en route, surged through the defence and hammered a shot past the keeper to restore the Casuals lead. Mario Dinamarca finished the scoring with a well-taken direct free-kick after Omar Hansen had been upended just outside the box.

Huge ceremony for the inauguration of the Casuals '200 Club' - first incumbent is right-winger Johan Shaqiri - 200 appearances, 45 goals, 69 assists (mainly corners).

Season 70 - Week 4-pc-johan-shaqiri-200.jpg

The final round of matches will decide where in the table Palace Casuals will finish - their last game is at home against 2nd place, 4th and 5th have home games against lower-table opposition so Casuals will need to at least draw to maintain their hold on 3rd place. With a defeat and an adverse swing in goal difference, they could end up outside the CL places entirely.

Season 70 - Week 4-s26-l25-league-table-round-25-top.png

Fantasy football spot: a 9-0 win will put Casuals second...
    Last edited by talisman; 09-18-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2nd-3rd position in a "playing with friends" league
    Season 70 - Week 4-league-d25.jpg

Got the CH.L., after one dry season.
    won a friend, the champion of my league
    Season 70 - Week 4-ch-l-final-3-0.jpg
    munchen, Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast