Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By ByloBand
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Riddley

Thread: Cup and Champions league

Cup and Champions league

I'm in level 21 and have been playing for about 18 months. TE manages to amuse me and challenge me still and I am impressed by the real-time ratings. We ain't the best team around we will usually give you a good game.
    The weirdest thing about TE is the Cup that we all get into at the start of every season. One season I got 3rd in it but that is easily my best performance. Usually I lose to a team with less skill points which I get 60% of possession against. This has happened many times. So much so that I now think that it's "Cup football" and is weighted for upsets.
    The Champions league is better and follows more predictable outcomes, in terms of unpredictable football.
    What are your thoughts about these two competitions?

Rookie
    I honestly do not really understand the cup at all.

They do a good job with the CL. They seed it well by splitting up the 8 top teams, and the groups all seem to be roughly equal in quality.
    Riddley likes this.

Cup need to be changed. As Ive said many times, Cup managers, force managers "to cheat" to have a lower Quality cup.... I'm not agree with that, so, I would like to see a change, and do Cups of 3 levels by 3,,, 1-3 4-6 7-9 as Ive suggested many times so teams at least have the market advantadge in 1 season of 3.

Apprentice
    i'm still trying to do the math on playing for 18 months but lvl 21... a season is one month and to go up a level you have to win the season. if you've been playing for 18 months at most you are lvl 19.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    i'm still trying to do the math on playing for 18 months but lvl 21... a season is one month and to go up a level you have to win the season. if you've been playing for 18 months at most you are lvl 19.
    "about" say,, LOL... and seasons are 28 days so 1 year are 13 seasons, not 12,,,, depending of the day you start in 1st season,, too 1st season can be played only for... 1 day and promote xD

My last season CL final opponent was this guy

He had by far the weakest team in the CL.. Every single team was full of 5-6* players and had average of +185Q
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    Sorry about that, I've been in since May 2013. I had forgotten when I started.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    CL is alright, Cup kinda sucks
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1