Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheats

Apprentice
    7*players how is that possible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My current scout list.Attachment 93
    If my scout like this I will definitely buy full squad from this scout .... what a luck

I wonder if they have given lower clubs better scouts to help compete in the cup? I'd absolutely love it if I had a scout list full of 7* players
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

MDKII
    This happens when your manager level is lower than your league level. While you see the players as 7-star, all other players in the league who aren't underlevelled see them as 6-star. So, it's just a display thing and no actual special advantage

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    This happens when your manager level is lower than your league level. While you see the players as 7-star, all other players in the league who aren't underlevelled see them as 6-star. So, it's just a display thing and no actual special advantage
    Thanks for clearing that one up, so it helps you compete against the other managers in that particular league.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Could you please explain why with the exception of the first day of the new season I only see 3*24 or less with the odd 4*25-27 on my transfers, the problem with these they are going for twice their Mkt. value even now 10 days into the season.
    My scout list are all 6* but a few very close to 7* which is fine except their wages range from 120k-150k.
    I'm guessing that there are levels below seeing the same transfers and I'm the lowest level seeing the scouts.
    I'm level three.
    I'm having a real problem replacing my low 3*20 with mid to high 4* that will be fine for next season, when I move up a level.

Lost my Third game in the league in a row 0-1 at home against a team you should be beating, Yesterday it was 2 late goals from a 2-1 winning position, Starting to feel like the game is turning against me. Cup and Champions League so far have been normal. But Champions League form will suffer if I continue to have bad league results.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12