Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Injuries Summary!

Rookie

Injuries Summary!

Hello all,

just wanted to share with you my statistics:
    I have played 41 matches: 26 League, 13 CL and 2 in Cup.
    in these matches I had 21 Injuries which equals to 0.51 in average.
    9 of these injuries happened in the CL matches, with rate of 0.69 in average. 12 were in League with s rate of 0.46 in average and 0 in Cup.

more than that, I had 6 Injuries during Training! Raising the sum to 27 Injuries through the Whole Season!

anyone else has some rates close to mine?
    Last edited by Tarek Abed; 03-09-2013 at 09:13 AM.

just did a streching and my GK broke his leg for 6 days , ****ing lame Nordeus .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    pretty a lot but I don't know how often you was training them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I worked out using premier league averages and statistics from an article on the internet that a total for one season with playing all 52 games, 26 league, 13 cup, 13 CL that you should average about 30 injuries/season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I worked out using premier league averages and statistics from an article on the internet that a total for one season with playing all 52 games, 26 league, 13 cup, 13 CL that you should average about 30 injuries/season.
    you did not consider the fact that Real football clubs have a larger squad, I checked Liverpool for example (I chose it as a middle rated team): they have 30 players in the squad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Abed View Post
    you did not consider the fact that Real football clubs have a larger squad, I checked Liverpool for example (I chose it as a middle rated team): they have 30 players in the squad!
    Yes, In fact you were right about that, but I did use ratios to work out how many a full squad of 22 would get in Top Eleven.

It was something like 33 injuries per 1,000 hours of football.

So your 27 injuries for 1 Top Eleven season this season is on par with Premier League statistics. I've had 25 injuries myself this season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 12:36 PM.

i thought mine was bad enough
    League 12 Injuries
    CL 5 Injuries
    Cup 2 Injuries

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are very close now to 600 milions!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We are very close now to 600 milions!
    Wrong topic!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, In fact you were right about that, but I did use ratios to work out how many a full squad of 22 would get in Top Eleven.

It was something like 33 injuries per 1,000 hours of football.

So your 27 injuries for 1 Top Eleven season this season is on par with Premier League statistics. I've had 25 injuries myself this season.
    I didn't complain, I just posted my statistics which I thought it was high.
    I'm sure your math is right and moreover I have calculated something else, Premier League season length is something like 9 months, 270 days.
    in top eleven it's 28. one of my player got injured today with a Hamstring Strain grade 3 and pulled out for 9 days, and proportional to real injury healing time, it matches!! a real Hamstring Strain grade 3 would take 90 days to heal, and if we do the math: (9/28)*270=86 days!!

but still, about your 25 injuries, I think for someone at your level it would not be that hard to cop with this amount of injuries. what you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast