Thread: Looks legit... yep... totaly.

Looks legit... yep... totaly.

Looks legit... yep... totaly.-udontsay.jpg

Yep... this ... is ... totally legit and the amount of RNG involved against me is almost none. It's not like the game wanted me to lose or smthing (btw this ends my DWWWW streak making it a DWWWWD). My players were better than his, apparently my formation was as well. But game decided that I simply cannot score with 10+ corners 5 free kicks 19 shots.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Why not? Sometimes is happen even in real life, look on Chelsea last season CL games, they had 30+ possesion and they finished with draws or win

You can't win always.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yeah but this reduces my chances of being in the top 7 this seasson (I began at 12th spot... lucky me) greatly. :< I'm quite sad now.

Addicted
    19 shots, just 4 on target.

yep, another case of this new "rigged"/random game engine. It would be one thing if your shots actually ended up hitting the target often enough and you still didnt win. ..but 4 out of 19? that's not realistic.

this seems to stem from a change in the game engine lately. a lot of ppl are experiencing this all of a sudden.

Omg same thing happend to me few minutes ago :O his team was weaker than mine and it was draw im pissed now
    Vas Happenin'