Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Does anybody know?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I just looked an theres a token buyer or a hacker in the champions league this season... 6 stars right through the card, $2BILLION in the bank and a stadium of 183,000. In terms of player ratings my team is the only team that comes close to his, but the way my team has been playing of late, he will win 5-0.
    Last season I played against player like what you said in champions league but in final. so it's enough for me i just hoped to face him only at the final and in the final i saw that his player's ratings is like 6 players 7* and the rest is 6 stars .

I choose to play like i used to play ... ( Hard attacking - 3 4 1 2 - short passing - no counter - no offside trap) and my main squad players at the end of the season reached to 6* because all they are between 18 an 24 ... and when the 1st half ended i changed my formation to 4 5 1 V ... and won by 1 - 0 .

what i want to say is when you face him see his formation and play against him with counter formation like i did ... see what formation beat his formation and play attacking and don't defend or play normal just attack and play with 2 DCs and DL and DR and choose the rest of you formation.

Your team morale is too much important and all your main squad much full rested 99% ... and you will make positive score but let me know the result please.

just try my advices and see what will happen ... oh and try to watch the game and see if he is watching his matches or not ... and if he is watching his matches so when the game is in your ground just make the match so late so as to make him be absent and you must watch the match to gain possession to take the lead to score ... I hope you win inshaa allah .

he was playing with 4 1 2 1 2 and i win with

Apprentice
    i don't think it is possible. only top 4 players in the league can make it to cl. if you add 1 more, it will be an odd number of teams. there are no extra matches in cl. the number of games in the entire season are already pre-determined.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 11-28-2012 at 08:51 AM.

Hi I'm new in this game. Have some questions
    1. The best moment to buy players?
    2. How to get many tockens to buy players founded buy the recruiter?
    3. which is better between improving the player and developping positions?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you will finish on 5-6-7 place you won't pass in CL , you need to finish in first 4, dosent metter if you win CL 1 season before.

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

rules is CL participation is rank 1-4 in league last season not winning CL last season..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12