Thread: Nordeus give us a new option to remove our team from undesired cup competition

Nordeus give us a new option to remove our team from undesired cup competition

I need an option, so my team wont even bother with new Cup and its unrealistic format.

I even refuse to show up just to lose on purpose. This is such a crap....
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    great idea !!!! big like

Foreal bro!!!! WTF??? 1st round all my acc meets equal opponents...feels weird as fack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Foreal bro!!!! WTF??? 1st round all my acc meets equal opponents...feels weird as fack!!!
    Yes m8, for damn real !!! As I once was an underdog and was taking the piss without complaining. Cup is supposed at preliminary rounds to match underdogs with higher bracket teams. After preliminary I dont care what nordeus engine will throw at me, but till that late stage, I expect to face easy opponents. These are the very first games of the season ffs, too much uncertainty already is present!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Why you want this? Lose on your propose in first round and thats it
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Yes m8, for damn real !!! As I once was an underdog and was taking the piss without complaining. Cup is supposed at preliminary rounds to match underdogs with higher bracket teams. After preliminary I dont care what nordeus engine will throw at me, but till that late stage, I expect to face easy opponents. These are the very first games of the season ffs, too much uncertainty already is present!
    I only have 1 cup but I usually lose to eventual winner or 2nd place, I always had hope. Now I don't even giva feck to bother looking. On the other hand CL looks like a joke...they put me in a pit full of children...I hope the league is good because the 2 competitions outside looks like crap.